Lancaster House Hotel
US$58
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

The Kenley(Blackpool)
US$112
US$85
Brioni Hotel(Blackpool)
US$82
US$59
The Carousel Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
US$87
US$72
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel Eleven(Blackpool)
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$54
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

All reviewslancaster universityprivate parkinghotel is lovelycourse evening meallounge arealovely roomtoastfull english breakfastfabdavid
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The hotel is lovely, the room wonderful. I was accommodated in a superior suite. Bed luxurious, bathroom fab, and loved he sheepdog on the bed ( not real!!) health spa clean and the outdoor spa pool a pleasant surprise. I was a bit disappointed with dinner which was very average. The staff however were friendly and helpful. Would certainly stay again but might just look for somewhere else to eat

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with good facilities and easy to get to from the M6. I have stayed here and with this chain a number of times and will probably do so again. It has one big problem and I am sorry to be critical but the breakfast service is just hopeless and not only on this stay. It is meant to start at 7am but some of the hot buffet items were still not there at 7.15, they were just not ready to go at 7am. I asked for coffee and toast on three occasions once when being seated by the totally disorganised restaurant manager and twice more when nothing arrived. Ultimately I was about to leave having eaten breakfast when it arrived. To late for me sadly. Amazingly This is an exact repeat of what happened last time I stayed here a month ago. It is clear that the breakfast service needs some serious attention from hotel management and that is really unfortunate because otherwise this is a better than average hotel with a lot of good points.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night for a business trip. My room was a suite and consisted of a large living area (with dressing table, sofa space and a tv), a bathroom (including shower and stand-alone bath) and a bedroom (including extra large bed and tv). The room was beautiful/immaculate and the bed must be the comfiest bed I have ever slept in!

The lounge area next to the reception desks is old fashioned looking, but in a quirky way. The large fire gives the area a cosy and warm feeling. Most of the hotel is decorated in a similar way throughout.

During my stay I ate a three course evening meal, a full English breakfast and a two course lunch - all of which were delicious and well presented.

I would definitely stay again and can imagine this is a nice hotel to visit with both your partner and your family.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank E-Jowett
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel with my husband and 6 year old son for two nights and we had a lovely time. Our room was the perfect size, nicely decorated and clean.
My son loved the swimming pool, it is a great depth/size and my son learned to swim!
All of the staff are polite and friendly, my husband and I both had treatments at the spa which were reasonably priced and we both felt relaxed afterwards.
Not much to do out with the hotel, we ended up travelling to Blackpool.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016

One night here on way to Scotland, lovely hotel, good food in the restaurant, everything you could wish for on a very reasonable expenditure.
Sited near the University away from any road noise, especially dog friendly with bedding, treats, bowl provided for an extra £20.00. Breakfast was good, although it ran low of bread and eggs @ the start.
Very friendly Eastern European staff, would certainly stay again. My niece is a Vegan, her needs were catered for.

Room Tip: We stayed on Ground floor in a quiet location corridor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family