All reviews continental style fridge with fresh milk cooked breakfast was amazing cotton balls rooms are immaculately clean face wipes funny girls iron ironing board thought of everything little touches wonderful guesthouse my partner worked perfectly quality products fabulous location high standard of cleanliness bottled water
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with spacious well equipped rooms. The owners were really friendly and welcoming. I'm vegan and I let them know this when I booked and they made sure I had a lovely cooked breakfast, they had got me my own milk and butter. I would highly recommended this hotel and will definitely be booking it again next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Lee T, Owner at The Seacroft Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks for the review Vicky, we loved having you two stop with us and cant wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Stayed for one night, wish it could have been longer. Lee & Iain, who are the new hosts of The Seacroft, were warm, friendly, welcoming and eager to help. The rooms at the guesthouse are very big, with a large comfy bed, sofa, fridge, iron and ironing board, and very clean ensuites in all rooms. Breakfast in the morning was yum. The guesthouse is perfectly located for the train station, The Tower, The Winter Gardens, The North Pier and Funny Girls. With lots of restaurants, pubs and clubs in the area, the street was very quiet at bedtime. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. I will be back and I will definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Lee T, Owner at The Seacroft Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks so much for your review, its really appreciated. We hope to see you again soon at The Seacroft.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My bf and I stayed here for two nights for a winter break getaway. The room was immaculate, the bed very comfortable and also very quiet meaning we had a good nights sleep. The hosts were welcoming and very friendly. The location is perfectly central!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Peter S, Owner at The Seacroft Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review. It was lovely to read you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hosts Peter and Steven are a very nice couple, stayed here from the 3rd till the 5th of November
The hotel is spotless, the rooms very spacious and well equipped with tea coffee, iron and ironing board, toiletries and a hairdryer oh and I forgot to mention the fridge very handy
Would not hesitate to recommend the Seacroft to friends and family
You can get me a drink for this review when we see you again lol

Room Tip: We had room 101 it was excellent
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Peter S, Owner at The Seacroft Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

WoW! And a big thanks for your lovely review. We really enjoyed meeting you all and we are pleased you had a great stay we us at The Seacroft. We hope to see you back in 2018.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Peter was very welcoming, great knowledge of the area and ensured we were well settled.
The room was very tidy and well presented.
Thank you for a wonderful weekend away. We highly recommend and hope to be back soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Peter S, Owner at The Seacroft Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was lovely to meet you both, and we hope to have you stay with us again very soon.