All reviewsnorth shorefamily roombreakfast was excellentspent nightspiping hotfull englishdefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayguest housecomfortable bedblackpool towercooked breakfasttoastpleasure beachmy partnerweekendproprietor
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay , I would say my first b&b experience is more than amazing .
Bed is so amazing that my partner didn't even wanted to get out the bed , stayed before in HILTON hotels and never found such a comfortable mattress. Quite place and not far away from city centre. If I will come back to Blackpool I will definitely stay here again .
Thank you very much for such a great place and I felt myself very welcome there!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 30 May 2017

William is amazing and such a great host. After booking.com messed up a booking for my wife he went out of his way to help us. Cant praise him or this place enough! He was always on hand for advice and what to do oh and the breakfast are brill!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank bbrother1968
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

William the host is a lovely person, so helpful and friendly. Everything in this property is of a very high standard, ie., Room decoration , curtains, bedding, large flat screen TV, hair dryer, beautiful bathroom, lovely tiles and modern shower unit. Very thick luxurious towels and very comfortable bed. Great breakfast, teapots and coffee pots very good quality, William always seems to go out of his way to purchase top quality items. Would definitely stay again. Ray Carhart

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank RAYCARHART
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

It was our second time we visited this hotel. William the owner could not do a enough to help. The hotel is clean warm and welcoming. Lovely breakfast in the morning too. We will definitely be back next year.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Golf20155
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is not to be missed . If you want a hotel with a great host , very nice rooms and a good breakfast , this is the best place to stay . William the owner cannot do enough to make your stay as good as possible .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends