“Perfect Baby Shower ”
Review of Cake-Tin Delights

Cake-Tin Delights
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Blackpool
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Bespoke cakes and cupcakes for weddings, christenings, birthdays and any other celebration. Small tea room offering a selection of drinks and sweet treats daily. Afternoon tea available for pre booking only. Can cater for small parties from childrens cupcake decorating classes, baby showers and even hen do's.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After visiting the shop almost three years ago when it was newly opened, I knew my friend would love this place for her baby shower.
Kelly is just amazing! Everything is so fresh and tasted delicious. We couldn’t wait to bag everything left at the end to take home!
She’s so attentive even when we ended up rearranging ourselves, I couldn’t fault a single thing and would highly recommend.
The only thing is we didn’t take any photographs but would recommend to anyone!
Thank you to Kelly and her family for an amazing day!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with the amount of vegan options from cookies to cakes to shakes!
I had to buy two cakes because I couldn't make up my mind.
Staff were super friendly and knowledgeable about ingredients etc.
The cakes were amazing. I'll be visiting again and again.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Visited for a girly afternoon tea with my mum daughter and sister. The price was great for what we got. It was all freshly made and the cakes were amazing! The little added extras like the fancy cups and personal coffee filter were a lovely touch. Will be going back and plan to have my daughter's party there soon she will love it. It's in Blackpool town centre so easy to get to and feels nice inside. The staff are warm and friendly and the place is clean. In will be going back to get my cake fix very soon lol...they also deliver a cake box which i though was an amazing idea... i love a cakeaway! Would recommend this lovely place for anyone to try for themselves, you wont be disappointed. Thanks cake tin-delights.

1  Thank Gemma F
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I discovered Kelly's cakes when I started visiting craft fairs in Blackpool, but I live in Luton, so can't be popping in too cake tin delights for a fix of gooey loveliness...
No fear, Kelly does a postal brownie /Blondie delivery service, and I can log on and order a delivery of cakes. Portions are large so I tend to freeze them and defrost as we use them up, but it's such a great thing to .... i always drop in when I am up in the area, but if not my special delivery makes my week!!!! Nom nom nom

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I have been in here now a few times and each time try a new cake, they’re so nice. My boys love them.