“Thumbs up from me”
Review of Johnny Custard

Johnny Custard
Ranked #19 of 28 Dessert in Leicester
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Johnny Custard serves the best desserts in town - Waffles, Puddings, Ice-cream, Milkshakes, Sundaes, Cakes & Custard - Now Open :) #dessertlife
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times with friends, the food is really nice and have no complaints apart from one time when the order took a while to come.

I've tried most of the dessert places in Leicester and Johnny Custard is one of my favourites.

The Florida Sunshine Milkshake is peng!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Dessert was ok. Very slow service. Had to wait quite a bit. Was quite upset with the fact that they refused us tap water. Said we had to but bottled water which was quite ridiculous.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Came here one evening for a sweat treat as heard so many things.
It was buzzing in here for a Sunday night.
I ordered a waffle with strawberries and and icecream which was massive! Waffle a bit dry as I didnt want choc sauce didnt really know what alternative I could have had.
My partner had the cookie dough this was lovely..very sweet with icecream.
The only thing was the icecream clearly was from the machine and was like water.
I was expecting scooped fresh icecream that would have been better..and the waffle had an after taste.
Would come back to try the cookie dough.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We ordered an Orea Waffle(£6.50) to eat inside. Strangely the waffle looked very different from the image on their menu. However we enjoyed what we had. It was a large portion and well presented. It was served with iced cream and fresh cream. They kindly cleaned up the area before seating us down. They have a wash room which was convenient. Staff were pleasant.
Small bottle of water cost £1.50 which is my only negative feedback.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Johnny custard for a late night sweet treat, I ordered the coconut sponge and my husband ordered an oreo dessert. Both were huge and very tasty. I'd recommend.