“Top notch”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Top food, excellent customer service from Monica and Vishu. Even helped me out with some free uncooked rice in a takeaway container to dry my phone which had fallen into a puddle.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We always look forward to our trip to Leicester to visit family and get some of our Indian grocery shopping done. We don't normally go to bobbys as I have had a previous bad experience a number of years ago as a single man. I thought to myself we are a number of years on so maybe things have changed. I won't give details of my visit a number of years ago as it would be unfair.

I visited today with my family to first have lunch then buy a couple of things.

I had the buffet and my wife one of the sizzles. My 2 year old saw the puri on my plate reached for it and took a bite.

A member of the waiting staff promptly came over and said I cannot feed my child from my plate as I would need to purchase another plate. The waiter said it so loud every person on the restaurant head the discussion.

I promptly paid for our food including another plate / buffet and left. After only 5 minutes of receiving the food.

We walked across the road and enjoyed a fantastic meal at Mirch Massala. Then went to Arti for all the other stuff.

BOBBYS! It maybe one of the originals places, however progress has NOT been
made. No professionalism and when I asked to have a discussion with a manager it fell on deaf ears. And told me to have more control over my son. I left at this point to protect my self and the manager.

3  Thank dip1234_1
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We always come here mainly to eat their best Chaat from nottingham. We have to have put chaat made and served by monika. Will visit again and again like today.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

The staff were very good, informative and keen to help.
The food is Indian, not British Indian or English Indian.
The buffet is a bargain.
I just my belly was bigger.
The sweets are off the scale good. Buy them.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Nice place, the buffet is quite small but the price is very cheap, we paid 12 pound for 2 people and food is very well made. Miss Mona was very gentle and professional.