“Awful place,rude manager,bully doorman.”
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
Ranked #943 of 1,275 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place needs closing down...was sat with friends most of the night then doorman came over and asked us to leave for no apparent reason....I said I'll leave when ive finished my drink he then decided to physically throw me out leaving me with bruises to my wrist....I asked for his badge number but he and the cocky rude manager refused to give it to us.
Unless you're under age they really don't like the more mature people in there.
How this place is still open is beyond me!!
AWFUL!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Last night we were sat in terrace having a few socials keeping our business to ourselves. As there were a few more then 10 of us "Asians" we were asked to leave. When we asked why the owner said we don't do "big groups". All we had done was go out for a few drinks and met a few mates while out. The only reason we were asked to leave was the colour of our skin as there was no other reason. We weren't t being loud/ or disorderly. There were many groups with over 10 people however they never got asked to leave, the only difference was skin colour. All I can say won't be spending my monies in there anymore #racist

6  Thank neemisha18
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Only decent place in Leicester for drinks as has there is lively atmosphere with great music specially Saturday nights! Mature and classy crowd unlike some places in Leicester, great door men and bar staff. Would recommend more staff on though as it gets busy very quickly reasonable prices too!

2  Thank Pradip D
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Didn't know Leicester at all. We came from London to visit Richard III's Visitor Centre and the Cathedral and we took a walk along Market Street to see the shops. There was Fenwick's Department Store and the store locator said there was a restaurant on the second floor. We were hungry and decided to have lunch there. The English breakfast looked so good that I had one instead of a more traditional lunch selection. It was very good and so was the tea. Nice meal break in an unexpected (to me) venue.

1  Thank VWriter
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Came to The Terrace with work colleagues as past of a night out and really enjoyed it.
The staff (including the bouncers) were friendly and polite which always makes a huge difference in a bar in the city centre at the weekend.
The menu choice was good and, although expensive, the cocktails were delicious and beautifully presented!
The seating area was ideal for our larger party and this place was good for everyone, young and middle aged alike!
I would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank BeckyWalker92