“Wouldn’t bother ”

Price range: US$12 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: JAMIE'S ITALIAN LIVERPOOL A partnership between Jamie Oliver and his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, Jamie's Italian has won thousands of fans for its delicious and affordable food since launching their first restaurant in Oxford in May 2008. The Jamie's Italian menu is based on dishes you'd find people eating all over Italy, made with care but delivered without fuss. The family-friendly restaurants are all about serving up rustic, Italian food made using the best possible ingredients, plus fresh pasta that's made on-site every day, and an award-winning children's menu, too. Situated in the bustling Liverpool One shopping centre, Jamie's Italian Liverpool has something for everyone. When the sun is out, relax after an afternoon of shopping in our outside dining area and in the cooler weather, sit upstairs in a cosy corner by the window and watch the world go by. The restaurant also boasts an upstairs area which is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions as whole areas can be reserved for up to 50 people. Don't forget to visit the beautiful little deli shop on your way out where they sell a variety of amazing products for you to take away.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family over the Easter break, food very disappointing, all the meals were barely edible, and over priced, we had to return one meal, and said not to bother replacing, my youngest son ended with a Mac Donald’s, on the other hand the staff were really pleasant

Jamie's Italian R, General Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit with us. If you would like to discuss this further please email me on leanne.clutton@jamiesitalian.com. Thank you for your feedback.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,663)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had a nice meal while visiting friends. Our waiter Mike was very attentive, and also helpful when guiding me through the menu as I have a gluten free diet.

Jamie's Italian R, General Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello Holly, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and I have shared your lovely comments with Mike. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a long relaxing lunch at Jamie’s with my wife and parents. Great food and service. Enjoyed the plank and mixed grill special.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the food on your visit. We all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Quick and easy, had a bowl of lovely carbonara before heading on my travels. Staff were very helpful and happy to accommodate my shopping bags.

Hello thank you for your lovely feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and I have passed on your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to go for comfort food after a night out. Easy to get a table we didn't need to book. Staff helpful and place was really busy. Food good value but sides and drinks abit dear. Loved the decor and atmosphere. Will definitely go back to others more local.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I have shared all of your comments and we hope to see you again soon.