Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel
US$113
US$95
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$160
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$90
US$75
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Pool
Hotel Anfield(Liverpool)
Travelocity
2,566 results
All reviewsgreat locationhanover streetalbert dockcity centreq parkmeal dealcar parkall you can eatyour doorstepbus stationdiscount voucherbars and restaurantsshort walkfamily roomgood nights sleepkey cardexcellent hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is our third stay here. It never disappoints. It is very centrally located for shopping and for the nightlife. Very clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed on the 5th floor this time and it’s so quiet you forget how close to everything you are. Breakfast is fab everything you could want hot and topped up freshly quickly. Will be back in a few months for another visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my friends over bank holiday weekend, the bed was not comfortable, the duvet was an inch thin and I was freezing cold the whole night resorting in going to bed fully clothed wearing my coat. The next day we were charged £8.99 for a breakfast which was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten in my life - the self service spoons were all caked up in every food served, the bacon had a lot of fat over it from where it had been cooked, the beans were just the bean shells - a disgusting breakfast which I paid nearly £10 for. A complete RIP OFF. As we were staying in a big group, we had 5 rooms, when wanting to check in we were given the key to a wrong room, as we opened this room with the key that we presumed was to OUR room, we walked into a already occupied room, with the tv left on and someone was in the shower - I’m sorry but this is disgusting service to think that the staff could so easily give out your room key to a complete stranger!!!
All in all, I would never stay in this Premier Inn again and would highly recommend people to avoid this franchise like the plague.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Lily,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

It is disappointing to hear that you had an uncomfortable stay with us due to the uncomfortable bed and the cold temperature of your room. The heaters in our rooms should be working to ensure the perfect room temp and so apologise this was not the case during your visit.

Please be assured this feedback has been logged to the Manager of the hotel to look into with our Maintenance Team so that this is fixed.

I also apologise for the poor experience you had in our Thyme restaurant at breakfast. We pride ourselves on the quality and service our restaurants provide and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion. The issues you experience certainly doesn't sound like the quality or service we would expect.

I have passed this feedback on to the Manager of the restaurant to ensure this is addressed with the chef.

We also are very sorry that you were given the incorrect key card and so accidentally entered an occupied room. We can assure you this is an extremely rare incident which will be picked up with the team as this was due to human error.

Once again I apologise for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you to one of our other hotels again in the future.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed at this hotel before and once again was not disappointed. Its very central to most of the amenities Liverpool has to offer. An easy walk from Lime Street Station.The staff are very friendly. On arrival the room we were allocated(201) was noisy due to fans directly outside our window. My husband went to reception and straight away we were moved with no hassle. We ate in the restaurant for both breakfast and evening meal both offer plenty of choice and good value ( book and pay for together for best deal). The rooms are light and airy good size bathroom with bath and shower. Everything was spotless.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel are quieter (as extra double glazing but you can't open the windows.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Have to say, while I booked this for its central location (literally a 2 min walk in to the centre), I was concerned that it would be noisy as it faces a busy street with traffic at all hours of the day. We were then in a room facing this road and heard very little of the traffic or the pubs below (AND it was chinese new year while we were there so there were plenty of people about!).
Breakfast was plentiful and relaxed, hotel staff were very helpful. We couldn't check in before 3pm (despite us trying!) but before I had even asked, the staff offered to take our bags while we wandered the city until check in. Same on check out - they were happy to keep bags safely until we needed them.
My only complaint is - came back to the hotel during a day to get out of the rain and chill for an hour and thought we'd get a cuppa in the restaurant, only to find it wasn't open (this was 4.30pm!). Don't know what the opening hours are but seems a little silly to not have a central hotel's bar open during early evening.
Very central for sight seeing, comfortable rooms, lots of TV channels etc, Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel is right in the mix of all the shops with stacks of places to eat with 2minutes walk. The docks are 10 minutes walk in one direction, and the world Museum 10 minutes in the other direction.The rooms are pretty much the same as any other premier inns, and the breakfast is fab too. The only downside was how far the parking was away from the hotel. It’s about 10 minutes walk though you do get a good discount from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family