Titanic Hotel Liverpool
US$76
CrownePlaza.com
US$38
Travelodge
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Official Site
US$103
US$86
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$60
Priceline
3,732 results
All reviewsrum barrum warehousestanley docksuperior dockside roomrooms are hugedockside viewcity centrestunning hotelcoffee machinespa facilitiestaxi ridethe wow factorconverted warehouseafternoon tearain showerwalk in showeroriginal features

We purchased the Relax and Unwind Package, real value for money

- 3 course meal
- bed and breakfast
- superior room
- 55 min spa treatment and 2 hour use of spa facilities

We had a wonderful stay and cannot fault the hotel or the facilities.
Everything was a wonderful surprise, room was gorgeous, lovely welcome message on tele and playing the titanic theme tune!
Dinner was lovely, great choice on set menu including steak!
Breakfast was just as impressive, traditional breakfast and all the trimmings available, whilst also providing cereals, pastries and yoghurts!
Spa was a treat! I had a facial and it was the best facial I have ever had, served with a lovely hot herbal tea afterwards!

Maybe I just hadn’t looked too much into the titanic hotel before I arrived and that’s why it was such a great surprise, but I would highly recommend and defo be coming again, another lovely touch was that I had forgotten my toothbrush, I went to reception to see where the nearest shop was to buy one and without hesitation and seemingly out of nowhere the receptionist handed me a dental hygiene pack, toothbrush and toothpaste, free of charge, very impressed. Very happy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BrianConnorGM, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear honeybb123

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool, and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us. I have shared your feedback with the team at Titanic all of whom have asked to be associated with my thanks for your comments.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Titanic Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was our second visit to the Titanic hotel, having had such a good experience during our last stay in October 2015. I booked two nights again in a Superior Dockside room. We checked into Room 410 and it was lovely. The rooms are large and spacious and ours had a lovely bathroom with a bath and shower.

Unfortunately, there was a damp smell which got worse over the weekend and I later discovered that the bath was leaking beneath the tub and this was seeping through under the wall into the bedroom carpet which was sodden along that wall. I'm not prepared to mark Titanic down for this - these things happen and if not reported will never be noticed. I told the receptionist when we checked out who was apologetic and assured me maintenance would be sent up to have a look - can't do more than that...Guessing its going to be an issue in all rooms as they're a similar set up

Had breakfast both days - lovely...lots of choice and all tasted fresh. Cooked breakfast in particular is a favourite and we rate it highly

All staff friendly and helpful at all times...booked taxi's for us over the phone from the room and the friendly gent on the door you got it on time. Taxi costs on average £6-£8 into Albert Dock...not even worth paying the parking or handling the traffic. A much better experience all round

Once back at the hotel we checked out the Rum Bar both nights. Live music was playing and plenty of choice in alchohol and rums from around the world. Prices up there towards top end but can't say it wasn't expected during a city break in what I consider to be a luxury hotel.

All in all another fantastic expeience. Great rooms, great food, friendly staff, easy access to Liverpool. I love the Titanic hotel, not just because of my interest in the liner herself but for everything it has to offer. We'd love to stay again

Room Tip: Dockside views can't be beat
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear sirgomer

I was delighted to read you kind feedback about our team. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Came here for a charity event in March and stayed for two night so we could see Liverpool. It is not very central to the city centre but to walk it only took us 15mins and there are taxis. The room we had was so big we both got lost, the whole design of the hotel was amazing. Every thing about it was great and the breakfast was one of the best we have had in a hotel. We did try and have dinner in the restaurant but we were asked if we booked and we didn't as had only just checked in, they said they were fully book but 95% of the tables were empty so we say it the bar for food. After we had eaten in the bar I had a look in the restaurant and it was still 75% empty so was really unsure as to why we could not eat in there so very odd indeed.
Overall though a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear scott j

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’m just going to list the pros and cons from my own experience as I’m not going to go into the ins and outs as already noted in other reviews:

Pros - large rooms with huge windows, attentive, helpful and informative staff,
Lively music and a chilled relaxed atmosphere , nice cocktails, 10 mins away from Liverpool empire by taxi

Cons - very dark corridors and rooms, food menus limited and breakfast less than average (imo) Stanley docks has a lot of disused warehouses and buildings and felt intimidating outside of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sally C

Thank you also for your constructive comments. I fully take this on board, and have escalated your comments to the teams responsible in order that we react and improve the areas mentioned with urgent effect, we are always grateful to know where we can improve.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Titanic Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Having last weekend stayed at an Apex Hotel and a Premier inn hub, I am quite a regular person who will stay in most places depending on what I am looking for from it but this place has me on the fence.

So...this hotel is utterly stunning in terms of decor and build but and this is a big but it lacks customer service that should be paramount for a hotel of its type. This could have been perfect if the staff had been more attentive and willing to provide an experience rather than wave you away.

Rooms-are stunning - basic interior but stunning building. Bed was comfy.
Breakfast - don’t order to your room ... we did on our first morning and it was horrible make sure you go down and enjoy all of the choice that is provided unlike on the room service menu
Dinner - our dinner was lovely - but again lacked service waiting to be seated for over 30 mins even though tables were free.

Overall I think that The Titanic could be amazing if they raised the Customer Service bar. But I would question coming back due to the service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thecantys

Dear Thecantys

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool, and thank you sincerely for your comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us. I have shared your feedback with the team at Titanic all of whom have asked to be associated with my thanks for your comments.