“Great little place ”
Review of Veeno Liverpool

Veeno Liverpool
Ranked #39 of 1,898 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Veeno is an Italian Wine Café based in the UK serving our family produced Sicilian wines & authentic Italian spuntini. All of our wines come from our award-winning family vineyard in Sicily where 3 generations of our family have produced wine. This allows us to ensure the highest quality from the grape to the glass. We source all our cold meat cuts, breads and cheeses from Italy too.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this online for myself and my wife we arrived and found that they had lost are booking but rather looking flustered the young lady in charge took us straight over to are table and then spent time to tell us all about the cafe and it's history before helping order are food ,when are sharing platter turned up I can safely say it was the best meal we had all weekend in Liverpool and the fact in went hand in hand with a nice cosy atmosphere me and my wife shared there I can only say a big thank you and say we will be looking out for more of there establishments from know on .

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What a brilliant venue! Staff are so friendly and knowledgeable- atmosphere really buzzing and Veeno seems to be always full! Met before a meal at Mowgli - another fine venue and revue. Slightly disappointed by the temperature of the reds. A bit on the cold side, rather than room temperature.
Suggestion: Having bought two bottles of red a little plate of olives or something similar would have been appreciated. However, despite the constructive criticisms, will return!

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We booked for four of us to try the classic wine tasting menu. The wines were lovely but i couldn't hear a word the guy was saying as the acoustics are so poor. Music doesn't quite suit the venue either. The wines were very good but white wine was served in warm/hot glasses straight from the dish washer - which is very poor service. This was replaced.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

First time visit but 100% not the last. Took my Mum and sister for a few drinks. I can’t thank enough what have you done for us. Balas (I think that was his name) provided us an exceptional service with her collauge. My mom was treated as a special person and we even got a complimentary limincello shots. His collauge was a lovely girl as well, been checked several times if everything is okay and they helped us to decide where to go after Veeno what to see in the city. We will come back at some point. Thank you @Veeno.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely evening being served by Stephen. He was very knowledgeable about the wines he served with the platter of nibbles to complement. Would highly recommend going to Vino