“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We turned up without a booking on a Saturday night & were found a table without a problem. The service was nice and the food was good, but we had to go to the front desk to pay, otherwise we would’ve been sat there all night waiting for someone to take our money. Not the end of the world, but not quite perfect either.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We booked a table here and when we arrived our drinks order was taken.
When we gave our food order I made a special emphasis on the gluten free meal, which was acknowledged by the waitress.
We had our starters and then the main courses arrived. I tucked into the pork belly while my wife started on her Bolognese. After a couple of minutes while eating her Bolognese she mentioned that the pasta didn't taste right. It arrived with spaghetti when the gluten free version should have been with fusilli.
When I brought this to the waitress's attention she apologised and said that they would bring another meal for my wife. By this time I have nearly finished my meal.
I then spoke to the manageress who did not take on board the seriousness of the mistake. I am posting this now as I have contacted the customer service department nearly 3 weeks ago and I am still awaiting a response. Just not good enough.
All I would say that if you have any food allergy that I would give this place a miss.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo - Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello, please could you resend your email to social@prezzo.co.uk and we can look into this with a matter of urgency. We apologise!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great pre-theatre dinner and very polite & friendly staff. Food was delicious. Wish the fudge cake was served warm but that’s just me. G&T was lovely!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Good location nice and clean good atmosphere.

Good very good and staff attentive and friendly

Will definitely go again.

Can recommend the prawn starter and pasta for main.

1  Thank Mariayd
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very good pizza and spaghetti. Will definitely try to come again before going back to the states. The location is very close to Kensington Palace and is very cute and clean inside. Can’t forget about how good the peach Bellini is!