“Great pre match venue”
Review of Santa Maria

Santa Maria
Ranked #4,366 of 24,648 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Only 5 minutes walk to Stamford Bridge and one of the few venues where you can get excellent vegan pizzas and starters to. Service is always fast, efficient and friendly and never had a problem getting to the Bridge on time.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The sheer amount of pizza you see flying out the door is testament to the delicious fresh and clean pizza that shortly arrived on my table.

Definitely compares to the pizzas i have eaten in Italy.

To get a 5 from me I would like to see the staff in uniform even if its jeans and a black tshirt with their logo on it, they are making enough profits

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Great local pizzeria. Casual industrial chic decor, with brick walls. Excellent thin pizza and friendly staff. Always seems busy. Weekend lunches can get a bit busy with noisy children's parties.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I ordered one pizza on Deliveroo after much anticipation as I had heard amazing things about the restaurant. My pizza arrived stone cold when I live less than four minutes from the restaurant - I wouldn't recommend ordering. The quality was terrible - no where near worth 12-14 pounds. The dough was thick with very little topping to dough ratio. Looked nothing like the pictures.

1  Thank macostello18
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Came with family. Asked waitress for pencil or pen and paper for the children but she said not available. Asked can she ask colleagues but the answer was no, Food was okay. When going to pay bill, they put 10% service charge and then asked if I wanted to tip. I said you have already charged service charge??? They said the standard charge goes to company, chefs etc and this was on top .....................I won't be back.