“Decent food and great cocktails”
Review of The Hoxton Grill

The Hoxton Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hoxton Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,912 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: East End / East London
Cross street: Old Street
Transit: Underground: Old Street
Description: In a charming Hoxton setting, Hoxton Grill presents an array of sumptuous American diner classics in sophisticated grill restaurant surroundings. Drawing in a fashionable crowd, the trendy American diner-style cuisine at Hoxton Grill has a contemporary edge. Hoxton Grill London has an elegant lounge and an al fresco dining area.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was staying at the hotel so thought i'd try the restaurant. Good lamb and great cocktails. I was defeated by the banana sundae but is was certainly yummy. Very helpful staff especially as I was a solo dinner. Only downside was a it was a Saturday night the music was very loud so talking to anybody was very difficult. But it gave the bar area a great vibe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been to the Hoxton grill for few drinks with a friend and the staff were really good I end up having a dinner been look after by Jystina and Eva they was really nice and the food was over my expectations 100% recommend it !!

Alberto C, General Manager at The Hoxton Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mamadou,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed the whole experience with us! Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. I will pass your amazing feedback to Justyna and Eva, i am sure they will be pleased to read it

Best Wishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere in the bar area and very trendy - staff were great. The food was awful - had their hoxton blue cheese burger and both burgers were so over cooked they were almost too hard to chew, chips were soggy. Prices were reasonable, however would have been happy paying more for better quality - there is lots of choice in the area.

I share this review purely as a means to help you guys improve, as I say the atmosphere was great, build on that with restaurant quality and you will be on to a winner.

Hi Stephen G,

Thank you for taking the time to write an honest review.
I am so sorry that your experience with us was disappointing and apologise on behalf of the restaurant.
I hope you will give us another chance so we can make your dining experience exceptional.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was staying at the hotel and realized the restaurant was pretty busy so decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised as my burger was delicious. I would definitely eat there again!

Hi MelodySPerry,

I am so glad you enjoyed your meal and thank you so much for posting such a lovely review. We hope you will come and see us again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Limited range menu, quality and fresh ingredients, nicely presented, excellent service by friendly staff

Hi Rotherwick,

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are glad that you enjoy your visit

Kind Regards