“Bargain Turkish Food”

Ranked #4,783 of 24,242 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have had takeaways (collect only it seems) from here a couple of times and the quality of the food is very good indeed. Helpings are plentiful, fresh and very inexpensive. Service is very prompt and efficient. I can certainly recommend Sucuk Izgara starter (spicy sausage served with small salad and delicious Turkish bread), and chicken shish with adana kofte as a main, with excellent bulgur wheat and refreshing fresh salad. Will certainly be using this place again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Literally one of the best meals I have ever eaten! So so much food couldn’t finish it! And service amazing too! X

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and a friend visited on a Thursday evening for the first time as we’re always on the lookout for a great Mediterranean restaurant and we just happened to notice it tucked away.
It’s a lovely restaurant and we got a very warm welcome!
There weren’t that many people in at the time we visited which was a shame as it means that so many people are missing out!
The food is beautiful!!
It’s really fresh and so very, very tasty, plus the portions are plentiful!
This is definitely worth trying out and I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I found the Taksim by chance, but were very impressed. Nice service and welcome, we enjoyed our cold mixed maze and mixed grill very much.

We have visited many Turkish restaurants in the area and this was as good as any. We’ll be back for sure.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were in the area and found this restaurant by chance, and the food was superb!
I had lamb shank, it was so tasty, and cooked to perfection. My friend had the sea bass, also beautifully cooked.
The service was excellent, very friendly, and we were made really welcome.
Very clean and smart, and reasonably priced too. Definitely a winner for us!!