“A real gem”
Review of Chicco d'oro

Chicco d'oro
Ranked #6,298 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Walked past the Chicco d’oro sign for a couple of months wondering what was inside and finally took the plunge. It’s tiny inside with just a few tables and it was s tad cold inside but the breakfast was gorgeous. Our waiter couldn’t do enough to make sure we were happy. The range of breakfasts with pancakes & waffles was incredible.

A lovely find and we’ll definitely come back here. It’s not polished or corporate but the food was top class!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Pancakes, bacon and banana - amazing! Good location just off the common and seats outside in the sun if you have a dog

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Food was great and they even went out of their way to get me gluten-free bread (it’s not on their menu or in the kitchen!) just to make sure my eggs bene was right! Excellent service, run by a lovely Italian family! And very reasonably priced!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Travelling often I find good restaurants that become my usual: chicco d'oro is One of those. Runned by fun and gentle Italian people, this cozy and warm place have the best coffee and cappuccino in London. Fresh food and great fresh juice. I really recommend it

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I'm a usual customer and I just can say that they are really care and love of what they do. Also if you are running out of time this place it's perfect for your because they usually are quickly. Of course, amazing food and coffee.