US$226
US$153
US$171
US$145
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$139
  • Free Internet
US$173
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$113
US$103
US$82
US$470
US$413
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2014

This is by all means a strange place. There is no reception, only a very small windowless "office" in one of the buildings, no uniforms, signs or anything else implying this is a hotel. Maybe the buildings were erected as apartments and went bankrupt, I cannot tell, but they don't look like a hotel. No vending machines, no air condition, no reception/recreational area of any kind, but a mail box for every apartment!

The staff, we only met two on the stay, looked like something between a taxi driver and Rowan Atkinson, they spoke a poor English, but they did, what they were supposed to do, using manual registration via a paper card.

The apartment on the other hand were absolutely OK. Quite large, clean and with all modern facilities incl. a restroom for both rooms and WI-FI. The place was almost empty, although we were there in mid July, so we had the adjacent and large balcony for us self.

It is 20 min. walk from a subway station, but on the other hand there's a bus stop right beneath and a small grocery store 200 meters down the road.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Morten A
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Booked a hotel thru hotels.com and got screwed over on their booking system, so I had to find something fast that was within the area and Hotels.com said this was a 4.0 / 5.0 rated hotel and it was within walking distance from my original booking so I thought why not.

When I arrived, I was greeted by two men who opened the door for me (note that they had to as it was locked and I would not be able to open the door like a normal hotel). I was shown into the check in room, which looked like a basement office and a woman doing check in off a printed sheet of paper. She printed a form, and I actually had to grab it off the printer and hand it to her since I was closer to the printer than she was.

Once I was checked in, I was given a key (a real key, not an electronic key card) and walked to the OTHER building down the street, given an access code and was told to go to the 2nd floor and find my room. Interesting place to say the least..

Pros:
- Location. About a 10 minute walk to London Bridge tube stop and Tower Bridge
- Room was quite large

Cons:
- Bed felt 'empty' like it was missing box springs or something
- Bed linens were cheap and looked dirty / faded
- Shower had mold in the corners
- Fridge leaked during the night and woke up to water all over the kitchen floor
- AC panel in the room did not work nor turn on
- Check out consisted of me just handing a man on the street my key and then leaving

Overall - I would never stay here again or recommend this place. Just seemed shoddy and weird set up of overall "customer service".

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Apartment is fine. Helpful service getting to the room. Noisy neighbours ignored. Apparently there is a three complaint rule and the police will be called to evict noisy neighbours. Now deciding after the fourth complaint across five hours whether to call the police myself. Really unimpressed and this place should be avoided at all cost. Especially for a family trip.

Room Tip: Don't come here!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Grinster
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at Tower Bridge Apartments on Roper Lane in July in a studio apartment. The location was prefect, the room extremely clean and tidy, (although a little smaller than we had thought it would be) and the customer service absolutely fantastic!! The weekend we visited London, the wether was unusually and exceptionally HOT and unfortunately, the room we stayed in did not have air conditioning, which made our stay quite uncomfortable. However, this was the only fault we had with the apartment. It would not have been an issue on a cooler weekend, and can honestly say that the customer service and friendly staff more than made up for the lack of air con. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Location is pretty good, not that close to the tube but a fairly easy flat walk to London Bridge Tube. Buses out the front and not hard to walk over Tower Bridge either. The apartment was clean EXCEPT for the mould in the shower. It is one of those plastic shower units and the mould is in the silicon seals, probably due to the fact that the shower doesn't drain properly so there was still water in the base the next morning after night shower.
The kitchen is an ok size for the studio I was in and the room was a good size.
The trouble was that it was hot (heatwave in London) and very bright as there are plenty of windows but only horrible vertical blinds on them that cut out minimal light, flap terribly when you have the window or balcony door open, and it was too hot to leave the doors closed. Also when the blinds are open you can see into other people's apartments easily,,and they can see into yours.
On the positive, nice little balcony, with no furniture but kitchen chairs work fine. The dishwasher, washing machine worked well and added convenience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo