“The best chocolates!”

Ranked #66 of 489 Dessert in London
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stumbled across this place a couple and years back (literally following my nose) the first time I simply indulged in the chocolates which are divine and inventive. Forget about the price (treat your self). On this most recent trip I just had to sample the hot chocolate. Proper chocolatey hot chocolate.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I found this place just by following my nose (okay and the crowd) and I am so happy I did. They sell a wide selection of truffles and the like (which I haven't tried but they smelled amazing) and hot chocolate. I went for the classic (4 pounds) which contains dark, milk and white chocolate too and loads of it. The hot chocolate itself was amazing but the guy preparing it was even more amusing. He was dancing while cutting slices off of huge chunks of chocolate, creating quite a show.

The whole place has a great vibe to it, however I wouldn't recommend it for sitting in for a chat as it's quite loud.

I sure would be a returning customer if I lived in London.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

They had samples of the rich tasting chocolate. So delicious that you almost want the taste to last in your mouth forever. Best rich tasting hot chocolate ever yyyuuummmmm

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Went to Dark Sugars with some friends and were greeted by Edmund who was really cool and very helpful. He gave us a great deal on the chocolate and knew loads about it.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I bought various chocolates to sample their variety as Time Out reviewed them as fantastic. Not as good as they seem. Too expense and not so good. The vegan variety contains far too much sugar. There are better brands out there some cheaper some more expensive, more refined and far nicer. Will not go back!