“Don't bother to go to Bincho”
Review of Bincho Yakitori - CLOSED

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This restaurant gave me worst service I ever had.It was not only time,a few times now.
I booked table and tried to put me at middle of counter even you can't squeeze in.
What is a point to book a table in advance even you can't get space?
These things happened me a few times and I never give a chance anymore.
Don't bother to make effort to try this.
Foods is nothing special,service is worst,staffs are arrogant.
I walked away without sitting.
If you go somewhere else,you will get much better foods and service and good time.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The atmosphere is very pleasant with nice music. The food is of good quality (fish and meet skewers are both very tasty) and the service is attentive. We were served very quickly and really enjoyed our dinner. Price is ok given the location at the heart of Soho.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were looking for a nice place to go after a long day at work.
Decided to have a drink at the bar. Lovely bar , nice atmosphere happy we found this place. Drinks menu looks good...When we finally order our two cocktails..we were looking forward to drink and relax...15 minutes seating , looking at the barman joking around with other customers at the bar , drinking...no sign of our drinks.
We asked the waiter...he said he would go check , went checking.. waiter came back without telling us anything.We wait for an other 15 min (we badly wanted to have those drinks)..barman even more comfortable , drinking and even felt in the bar..30 minutes after we saw people that came way after us being served and still no drinks.
Asked to talk to the manager to tell him how disappointed we were. The poor incompetent manager, only looked at us and said sorry without trying to get us to stay or even do a gesture for the 30 minutes we wasted seating waiting for those drinks.
he looks so lost and unfriendly... and let us go with a poor sorry.
NEVER AGAIN.....unfortunate cause its a lovely place but this crap service made it look ugly!
Should find a manager that can actually act like a manager.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The whole concept is great, and a spin on the very traditional Japanese Yakitori places.
However, for my European palate I found the pork too fatty, the chicken a bit on the raw side, and the other items lacked flavor.. We were seated right by the grill itself, and seeing the amount of salt going on to every single item you´d think it would taste even more.

The Tofu with Kimchi was fabulous though, and the service was really good!

Bring an open mind and try it! It might rock your boat more than it did mine.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

4.25 for a slice if aubergine? 3.90 for 1 sardine? Over priced and medioca under seasoned very average don't waste your money !!!