“Highly recommended…A lovely flat in Covent Garden...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bamnfi
Melbourne, Australia
“Never saw it”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked this apartment many months ago and were looking forward to our stay. We rewceived advice whilst en-route from Australia that the apartment was not available and we are located in a different, smaller apartment some distance from Covent Garden.
We cannot recommend the apartment as we have never seen it.

Based on past experience, we do not expect any follow up from tripadvisor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for taking time writing a feedback for your stay, Brendan and I hope that you have returned home safely. In behalf of the management and the whole team, I would like to extend our sincere apologies for this experience due to the negligence of the previous guests who stayed in my flat before you. By chance, one of my colleagues offered her flat for me and I was glad that you have accepted it, though it doesn’t really meet you expectations, surely mine and my colleague’s flat are of same size.

We hope that you give us another chance to make it up to you, Brendan. Please let me know if you are planning for another trip in London in the future. I will be glad to offer you a discount on your next stay to prove our sincere apology.
David H
Galway, Ireland
“Highly recommended…A lovely flat in Covent Garden area”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I've been going to London literally dozens of times and stayed in hotels all over the city. Nil's apartment is in Covent Garden area, which for me is one the best areas of the city to stay. You have hundreds of excellent restaurants nearby. I stayed with my partner and two other couples. The guest manager met us in the flat, gave us a brief run down and never bothered us again. The Covent Garden tube station is only a 2 minute walk from the flat. We stayed for two weeks so we met some of the neighbors, who vwere very friendly. There's a small grocery store just across the street. I really can't fault the apartment. This was really one of the best trips to London we've had and part of that was staying in Nil's apartment. It's in a wonderful location and it's avery comfortable flat. You really can't go wrong here. I know I'll be returning. Highly recommended.

Management Response
1 Mar 2018
Thank you for your wonderful review! Feel free to come back in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing