“Nice pizza and warm people”
Review of Radio Alice

Radio Alice
Ranked #3,234 of 24,239 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Real napolitan pizza, with good oil and tasty tomato. Well done guys. Kind personnel and price are ok.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After 3 visits, I can surely say that Radio Alice doesn't disappoint an Italian in London!
I've tried a few of their flavours and I've loved them all - a great place to feel "home away form home". Pizza oven is in the centre of the restaurant, which creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The base is fluffy yet crispy, making for a great pizza and supreme taste. Nice outdoor seating with heaters, definitely worth a visit if you're a pizza lover.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I fell upon this place after a walk from the Courthouse Hotel. Fantastic fresh cooked pizza and attentive staff who were up for a chat as I was dining on my own. One of the best pizzas I have ever had, far better than the well known chains !!

Definitely will return when next in the area !!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this small and characterful pizza restaurant up a fairy-lit lane off Clapham North with delight! Cosy (seating close to others) but comfy for our group with 3 children. Super tasty pizza (try the Speck), and excellent service from a friendly waiter.