“Best burgers in London”

Price range: US$4 - US$27
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Some people prefer burgers with low quality ingredients that is big in size - which sum up the very few negative reviews here. Bleecker are at the top of the game in London when it comes to burgers. Consistently named the best burger in town and I have been here multiple times.
I’ve eaten every burger from the popular places & whilst they are great, Bleecker has that extra amazing hit of quality & perfection. I sound like I’m gushing with love here but that first bite of a Bleecker double cheese & you will see what I mean.

Their best burger - the Bleecker Black is off the menu at the moment but when it’s back it will sit back on top of the best burger list again. The meat cooked here is sublime, and smells incredible. It gushes juice into your burger box with every bite. The flavour is great - they must use high quality cuts.
Never tried the sides here as I eat 2 burgers each time. But the shakes are hardcore.

Ignore the negatives, if you want a Big Mac size or something with cheaper ingredients there are plenty of big yellow arches to visit! This place is for the true burger connoisseur!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I am obsessed with the burgers at Bleecker burger and have been ever since i first tried them, they are hands down the best burger in London and probably the best burger of my life. The burger is a simple american style burger but the meat is so juicy and flavoursome, with a great bun and sliced cheese, crispy streaky bacon and onion. They are insanely delicious. I agree with other reviews that they are small, but would say they are perfectly formed so it doesn't matter. I don't love the fries here but it is 100% worth the visit just for the burger. I dream of these burgers when i am not eating them.

1  Thank Hannah_Millsey
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I'm from Italy, and I'm a chef from 25 years.. (fine dinning chef)I moved here in London 5 years ago. The burger in south bank is the best burger I have ever tried in my life. Quality of the meat service and the saouce ... Every time that some one come here to visit me, I bring him/her to Southbank bleecker. This time the Southbank brunch was close and I went to the other shop.. we been in blackfriar shoop and there was something not right with the burger.. right after we went to the victoria shop and finally we find our burger.. the manager there was amazing.. the quality of the meat was super.. and the service was 11/10!! Thanks so much guys!

1  Thank Carlo M
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place had good reviews, so was expecting something decent. £7.5 for a burger that is the same size as a £1 McDonald's cheeseburger. Was left hungry and disappointed because there are so many decent burger places in London.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

From the outside it looks like a minimal burger joint decked out with outside black signs with white font and a wooden look inside, so it gets you interested instead of seeing lots of flashing lights and brand names that you normally find behind burger places. When you go in you are faced with a display screen with a minimum amount of burger choices. This got my attention because you actually think that they probably focus more on the burger instead of making lots of different styles of burger to suit everyone's tastes.

I ordered the double cheeseburger with mixed fries. The fries were ok but I just found the burger to be an all round £9 disappointment in seeded bread bun. It came with melted cheese and burger sauce. I would call them thin patties instead of burgers.

Personally I like my burger in a brioche bun these days but everyone to their own. Upon biting into this I just felt like the flavours were not far off from Macdonalds. Of course the quality is a better than Macdonalds but seriously, to provide a burger with similar flavour and no substance for £9 was shocking. This is one of those typical London places that try to make the place look cool and minimal but it's trendy isn't it?
So you pay the price.