Victory House London Leicester Square MGallery by Sofitel
Doubletree
US$233
US$183
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$96
  • Bar/Lounge
US$202
US$169
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$94
US$116
US$97
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$110
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
US$75
US$65
All reviewspetit bistrohotel is fantastically locatedfriendly doormanbathroom amenitieswest endfresh milkexcellent locationnice showerbed was very comfortablemini barevery member of staffcovent gardena lovely staydeluxe roombooked this hotelvery nice hotelshort stay
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Let me start with the staff - extremely helpful concierge (gentleman). I’m sorry that I forgot your name but you made my stay a stupendous one. Accor scored a coup when they opened this hotel in November 2017. Very centrally located, easily accessible from Leicester tube station with the direct Piccadilly line from the airport. The entrance is a little difficult to find as it is just a double glass door but it is a gem of a hotel- especially if you don’t want to pay the price of the only other Accor hotel in the West End. Room size are comparable to other London hotels but it is great that they give me an option to either turn on the heater or the air con. And the bed- it is one of the most comfortable that I’ve ever slept in. I’ve always had problems with sleep in hotel beds but this one kept me asleep until my alarm woke me up and not the other way around. Standard amenities in the shower and toilet. The provision of a mobile phone with data is unique but extremely helpful. I brought the mobile phone with me when I was out and apart from when I was travelling in the tube, the connection was good. There was breakfast but I did not try that. However, dinner was good as was when I was there just for drinks. It is very centrally located to all attractions and theatres. No shortage of food outlets. Numerous options are available -especially Chinese food as we are at Chinatown. Wonderful hotel, great location,delightful and very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Kunal M, Manager at Victory House London Leicester Square MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Sheffield,

Thank you for leaving your positive review, We are very happy the concierge staff looked after you and you had a great stay.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fantastically located on Leicester Square, entrance around the side, and is quite easy walking distance to the underground and nearby sights. The staff were helpful and courteous, with a very casual and informal setting. The room was small and did not have good storage, I feel the interior fit out could have been better for function but was very nicely presented. Would stay again for the location but lack of storage and other amenities was a little annoying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kunal M, Manager at Victory House London Leicester Square MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Belinda,

Thank you for leaving your positive review, We are sorry to hear the room did not have enough storage space for you, we do have some bigger rooms available next time just ask at reception we would be happy to show you.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely room and staff but all that means nothing if the noise is so bad you cannot sleep ! Opposite a night club .Worse sleep of my life ...breakfast nice but room cold and asked for more heat . If you stay here check 're location of room to see if quieter ones available

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jill981
Kunal M, Manager at Victory House London Leicester Square MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear jill981,

We sorry to hear about the issues you have had during your stay, We would appreciate it if you could please send us an email so we can discus this further, if you could please email me on kmogla@bespokehotels.com this would be much appreciated. On a plus note we are very happy to see you liked the room and our staff were very welcoming

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stayed overnight at this hotel, what a delight it was very comfortable room, very clean all the facilities you would anticipate very friendly staff who went out of there way to welcome you and inhance your enjoyment good continental breakfast, thank you all

Stayed: March 2018
Kunal M, Manager at Victory House London Leicester Square MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear 119jennie,

Thank you for leaving your positive review,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed at the Victory House for 2 nights, mid-week. It only opened in November so, as we expected, it was clean and not tired looking as can often be the case with central London hotels. Almost a concealed entrance and we have to agree that the reception was almost non-existent and not welcoming. Staff were friendly and helpful, the 2nd morning the breakfast staff were appalling and more interested in chatting than taking hot food off of the lift, resulting in a lukewarm eggs benedict!

Our room was well appointed if rather small, not so keen on the idea of tea/coffee making facilities directly under the clothes hanging rail and if we stayed longer the lack of wardrobe space and hangers would have been a problem. I would also suggest that one chair in a double room is just not enough, even with the limited space sitting on a bed to watch TV or work on a laptop is most uncomfortable. However, we thought that the inclusion of fruit juice, vegetable crisps and scrumptious pop corn was a very nice touch.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and the proximity of the hotel to the west end and all it has to offer is a real bonus. We both felt that the noise from buskers etc., which went on well into the night, was an issue and can only imagine that it will get worse with the summer months.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Leicester Square are particularly noisy at night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandyg48

Dear Mandyg48,

Thank you for leaving your positive review,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your recent stay with us here at the Victory House- M gallery. We are sorry to hear about your issues at breakfast we have passed your comments on to our food and beverage manager who will investigate this further.