“Unbelievable ”

Ranked #1,002 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$71 - US$106
Cuisines: Russian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Bob Bob Ricard serves a luxury English and Russian menu to its eclectic clientele in London's most glamorous all-booth dining room.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Both the food and service were out of this world! Would reccoment to anyone! The beef wellington is worth the trip alone!

1  Thank SamHowson
Write a ReviewReviews (1,721)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for lunch in March. I'd wanted to come for the gimmick that is the champagne button and it didn't disappoint!! The restaurant itself is absolutely stunning.. booths are comfortable and the timeless style is a joy. The service was friendly and attentive.. it felt a little quick to start with but we enjoyed a full two hour lunch (then a gorgeous cocktail at the bar afterward) I started with the palemni which were lovely..possibly could have been a little warmer though. then the Kiev and the Eton mess.. all were very tasty! Our lovely server had obviously heard us toasting to my birthday as we got a lovely extra surprise of a sparkling little birthday cheesecake. Such a nice touch when we hadn't actually mentioned anything directly. That shows the attentiveness of service. We will be back. I'm thinking of hiring the private room for next year which looked gorgeous! Thank you bob bob Ricard for a memorable birthday meal.

1  Thank LauraMUR1979
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve wanted to go to Bob Bob for years and never got round to it, but I’m so glad I finally did for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. It really is all the above and the food was magnificent - caviar and vodka, steak tartare, oysters with Parmesan and truffle, Russian dumplings, Chateaubriand - all wonderful. And, of course, the Champagne - ding ding!!! It’s a fabulous place for a date and I felt so glamorous just being there. The only thing I picked up on that wasn’t perfect was that some of the staff need to lighten up a bit - yes, this is a sophisticated place and there’s a standard of service, but that doesn’t mean you can’t crack a smile! In fact, the experience is more important than the food, so it’s a huge lesson to get right - remember people are spending the big bucks here and it’s probably a special occasion, so enjoy it with them!

1  Thank justglobetrotting
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a lovely meal with a group of friends. Would highly recommend starting with caviar and pelmeni.

The steak and beef wellington were cooked to perfection, and the truffle mash was just incredible.

Service was a bit slow and sometimes we had to flag down waiters after being left for ages, but that was the only negative.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was a little apprehensive after reading website that this was yet another London restaurant where style is given more emphasis than food quality - not so - it is undoubtedly a very stylish restaurant but this is not overdone - staff are very friendly and food is of a very high quality - it is marginally overpriced but this is Central London!
Well worth a visit - even if you may need to extend the mortgage!!

1  Thank Famrave