Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$35.41
from US$35.41
from US$28.33
1,845 results
All reviews harry potter walking tour virtual tour great tour harry potter fan sorting hat fun facts different parts jack the ripper tour great fun two hours guide hp gallows ferry zoom inspiration information
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I think it took too long to get going. Groups should have been pre arranged! I didn't find the experience was explained properly. As a newcomer I i felt helpless. After moving me twice i heard someone talking about evidence which I couldn't see. The false American accent grated on me. Not what I was expecting at all. Not something I would recommend. A waste of money. I switched off .

SYCTeam, Owner at See Your City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey 589lizb.

We apologise this missed the mark for you, thank you for your review, although damming at a time when all businesses like ours are trying to do is experiment with new ideas to entertain, we do take your feedback on board. I can see here that you were late, therefore you didn't receive evidence. The actors are actually American, so i am not sure what you mean by false....Anyway, apologies once again. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further feedback- we would be more than happy to refund this ticket for you also.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic and fun hour being detectives. There were only a few of us on the zoom so we all got to participate fully in the experience. The 2 actors were great too! Would recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We all really enjoyed the virtual tour and thought our host was entertaining. The hour was just about right as it’s not easy doing things like this on zoom. The quiz was fun but we were far too slow! Good value for money too. Maybe they could add some footage of the places too to add a bit more to the experience? Hard to get a real feel of somewhere from just pictures. Would book with them for a walking tour when lockdown is over as I think that would be 5 star. Only docked 1 point as it’s not quite the same over zoom.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this. So informative and such fun as well. Great delivery from Perla and really involved the audience. Brill!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really interactive and actors were great too.
Good activity for group or individuals. We did this with my teenage daughter.