Marlin Apartments Stratford London
US$173
US$150
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$103
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$100
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstratford stationolympic parkangel lanestayed at these apartmentsrail trackswestfield shopping centredishwasher tabletsnice apartmentbedroomed apartmentfridge freezerself cateringdvd playermin walktransport linksstaff at receptionhome from homeenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What I love about Marlin Apartments is that you have the same comfort you have at home. The flat is fully equiped and having a concierge means you don't have to worry about anything. Location is really secure, 24hrs monitored. If you have a car, you can arrange in advance parking with them and if there are no spaces available, you can use the one next to Stratford station for a fee. Transport access is really easy from Stratford and you can get to central London in 20 minutes. Olympic Park is nearby and lots of shops. Great choice if you want to pretend that you're a local :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Laura G, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Stratford London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Stefan P ,

Thank you very much for staying at Marlin Stratford and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted that you found Marlin Apartments Stratford well located with many convenient facilities including Stratford Station,Olympic Park and many local amenities.
Once again thank you for your wonderful review, we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home very soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Apartments are located only 5 minutes walk from Stratford station with fantastic links to anywhere in London.

The apartment is very nicespacious and clean. I am staying from January 2018 and I will be staying here till June 2018..

Staff at reception are very welcoming and able to help and assist with any requests. Especially I would like to appreciate "Ana Maria" who is ready to help @ anytime.

I strongly recommend this apartment.

However, there are few minus.. ( no breakfast, no gym and no swimming pool.. )

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Laura G, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Stratford London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Iyyappan G,

Thank you for your kind review.I am very pleased that you are enjoying your stay and Marlin Apartments Stratford is like your home.It is a pleasure to read your detailed review and to share it with the team, thank you!
The reception team appreciates your kind words, and please be sure that whenever you will need something, we will try our best to provide it.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I came for a short weekend. The reservation staff were very helpful and provided excellent service, especially Kylie the manager and Liz who booked it for me over the phone. I enjoyed my stay, however the room was not as clean as I would’ve liked it and that is the only fault.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Laura G, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Stratford London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed the stay ant the team reservation provided for you excellent service.
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the cleanliness .
We have addressed the housekepeeing issues with our teams and thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.
Once again thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I love the Apartments, spacious, clean and great location.

Reception and housekeeping are excellent.

I love having the freedom of self catering and the assurance of the care and hospitality provided by the Marlin team at the apartments.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marlin Apartments Stratford.
I am delighted you enjoyed our spacious and clean rooms, facilities, and the service delivered by the team.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star review,we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a studio apartment on the ground floor. On arrival staff were friendly, the room was clean and everything was in working order. We were next to the train tracks but wasn’t disturbed much due to the double glazing. Overall happy with our stay! Just one thing I would suggest is to improve the parking on site- I payed for 3 nights parking at £20 per day. Out of the 3 nights 2 nights on our return all parking spaces were taken - please put a system in place that ensures paid parking spaces are kept free as £20 a day is not cheap!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Laura G, Front Desk Supervisor at Marlin Apartments Stratford London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Shofi12345,

Thank you very much for you feedback. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Marlin Apartments Straford.We do our best to try and make our guests stay as comfortable and memorable as we possibly can.
I am sorry to hear that you felt the cost of parking was over-priced. In addition, please know that your feedback has been acknowledged and appropriate action will be carried out to ensure the issues you encountered will not occur again.
Looking forward to welcome you back in near future.