“Can’t imagine a better seafood restaurant in London ”

The Oystermen Seafood Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 24,825 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: The Oystermen concept was born in 2014, when seasoned hospitality professionals and great friends Matt Lovell and Rob Hampton shucked oysters together for guests at Matt’s wedding. Since then the duo have earned a reputation for providing a relaxed, affordable and fun dining experience like no other; celebrating Britain’s finest and freshest oysters and seafood at events around London with their p
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times before on my own when I enjoyed the oysters.
I visited with my son to celebrate his new job and, as is my wont, we pushed the boat out. English sparkling wine to get us going, followed by oysters tempura, superb whitebait, excellent anchovy toast and wonderful Dover sole on the bone.
Great creme brûlée for dessert and the best cheeseboard that I have had in a long time. All delivered in a minuscule space.
And great ambience.
Please resist the temptation to “upgrade”.

1  Thank feckerdoc

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing restaurant just off Covent Garden. Beautifully cooked fresh fish combined with first class service makes this a very special place to visit. Good online booking system. The restaurant is cosy so book in good time or you might miss out on a wonderful experience.

2  Thank John H
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

A nice small family restaurant, very few tables, very friendly staff and atmosphere. Went with my wife, had the oysters (turned out to be cooked; not what I wanted, my mistake for not reading the description), then ordered raw oysters, were out of this world. Also had the black risotto and a big crab to share. It was really outstanding. Would definitely go there again on my next trip to London.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This is somewhat a very high end restaurant with amazing food and high class service. We had the mussels and the fish of the day which was exquisitely presented and tasted fresh. The service was top class too with the great recommendations. I will be visiting again very soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This little restaurant is a gem in Henrietta Street. If you are looking to eat British produce oysters and crab. Highly recommend this restaurant not only is the food good but also good value for money. You must book as it is a very small restaurant. Friendly staff. Try their hand cut chips excellent

1  Thank Margeritta