“The best creperie in London”

La Petite Bretagne Dalston
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite Bretagne Dalston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,806 of 24,813 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Description: Located in the heart of Dalston, La Petite Bretagne is a haven for crepes and galettes lovers. Breaking the common misconceptions that crepes are just for dessert, the menu at La Petite Bretagne offers both sweet and savoury options, so no matter if you're looking for a filling lunch or something sweet, you'll find something to suit you. Breton ciders, wines and cocktails also available.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

As a French person, a know a thing or two about crepes, and I must say this place exceeded my expectations
We were greeted by a very friendly waiter, the service was quick and most important the home made crepes were so tasty. I had a savory and a sweet one, I was so full up I could barely walked when I left the restaurant.

The ingredients are fresh, the choice caters to most people and the restaurant itself was pleasant with nice French music playing in the background.

I will definitely come back again and not only once!

Antoine D, Owner at La Petite Bretagne Dalston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Rica,

Thank you for your visit and your feedback. We hope to see you again soon! A bientôt ;-)

Reviewed 13 March 2018

this was the first time me and my 3 friends visited La Petite Bretagne as we had bought a deal. We weren't too sure what to expect as past experience of using places like Groupon do not always live up to expectations but we were pleasantly surprised. We could find no fault with the food/service/atmosphere/cleanliness etc. It is clear that the staff are well trained and do their best to make you feel relaxed and satisfied and you are not rushed out of the restaurant. Definitely will be back even without purchasing a deal as it is good value for what you get.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I work in London and we mostly use this restaurant for takeaway, but we use it OFTEN. :) The crepes (savoury and sweet) and the salads are just amazing, and the service is terrific. They are very happy to do substitutions to accommodate food needs/preferences.

Our favs are the Veggie Crepe (Emmental cheese, spinach, mushroom); the Tartiflette (Reblochon cheese, potato, bacon strips, crème fraiche, onion); and the simply perfect Classic (butter, sugar, lemon -- one has the option to add ice cream/whipped cream/marshmallow to the sweet crepes, but we've never felt this crepe needs anything more!)

The Supersalad is my lunch standby (includes feta, beetroot, figs and pistachios on fresh green leaves). Just excellent. Also the fresh squeezed juices are superb (the orange, strawberry, mint is delicious).

I don't know how to say "C'est fantastique" in Breton, but the sentiment is there. :) Thank you!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The crepes and the galettes are so delicious and Antoine, the manager, is always ready to organize an event!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this restaurant! The crepes are delicious and taste like they are straight out of Bretagne, service is attentive and decor nice. The Breton Treat crepe for dessert was particularly good (roasted apple, cinnamon, caramel and vanilla ice cream)

Antoine D, Owner at La Petite Bretagne Dalston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hi Heather, thanks for your feedback. We are very t o see that you enjoyed our restaurant. And you are right, the Breton treat is to die for ;-)
See you again soon!