“Delightful Dinner”
Review of Indian Accent

Indian Accent
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Accent is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,524 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$36 - US$114
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food, great ambiance, outstanding presentation, authentic flavours, brilliant service. By far the best Indian food in central London. Highly recommend everyone give it a try.

1  Thank Vaidoo

4 stars...

Flavours. 5 stars
Presentation 5 stars
Service 4 stars
Overall experience 4 stars

A few minor things that can be fixed.
1. Even though it was a set menu we didn't get to see what was on it till it came out.
2. Drinks service was slow. Took 45 mins....
3. Overall length of service was 3 hours which at 9pm means desserts at midnight.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about the food because the flavours add presentation was exceptional...
There were 10 of us so service is generally longer but I'm my opinion these few niggles let it down.

It's my second visit so it is good enough to recommend. Here are some pics x

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to Indian Accent in NYC and was skeptical that the London outpost would be of the same quality. Wrong! It's just as good! Kenny was our server. He was just the right amount of attentive. I have this pet annoyance that at Indian restos, they interrupt your meal every few minutes to ask how you're enjoying your meal. Indian accent staff are calibrated more towards a high end dining establishment and are discreet yet attentive. I was pescatarian on this visit and found absolutely delicious options. I remember that the bread/naan to be outstanding both in New York and also in London. Great job, I even bought the recipe book!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best Indian restaurant I've been to and one of the best restaurants I've been to. The food is extremely rich but flawless. Great cocktails too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Business lunch with four people - we decided to pre-order our food as we had a meeting to get back to and colleagues who went the previous week had mentioned that service was quite slow.

Despite calling ahead we had to wait almost 40 minutes between the first course and the main course; in fact, the table of two next to us received their mains before us even though they arrived later. Unfortunately we had to leave the lunch before everything was cleared away.

The food was very tasty but portions were small and we had to add quite a few sides (they're very small).

I would certainly not recommend this for a business venue unless you have three hours spare.

(First group arrived at 12:15, we arrived at 12:30, amuse bouche 12:40, starters 12:45...mains 1:30, no time for dessert)

1  Thank J L
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Indian Accent.

We regret that your experience at Indian Accent was not to your expectation. Your feedback on the service time has been shared with the F&B team and they send their apologies and would like to assure you that necessary amends will be made to avoid such an incidents in the future. Guest satisfaction is of prime importance to us and it is our endeavour that is not compromised at any stage.

We hope to you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Best regards