“Great food and great service from cinzia”
Review of Locale

Locale
Ranked #527 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$67
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southbank
Description: Locale Southbank is located beside The London Eye and is moments away from The Houses of Parliament, Westminster, Waterloo and the Southbank. We offer all of our guests a relaxed restaurant experience and we treat all of our guests as we would a loving family member. Our restaurant and bar deliver great service and affordable fresh Italian food in the heart of London be it for lunch or dinner and our main dining area envelopes around our open plan kitchen creating a buzzy vibe throughout. We serve only freshly prepared and deliciously authentic Italian cuisine, only the freshest and best quality ingredients are sourced and used by our head chef. Our menu features classic Italian pastas, seasonal fish & meats, artisanal pizzas and fresh salads all made with authentic Italian products. Our vibrant cocktail bar is the perfect place to enjoy a great cocktail or choose from our extensive selection of beers, ales and wines from around the world.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great Easter dinner right behind the county hall in London. Cinzia our waitress was great and checked in often. Food was delicious. Loved the gnocchi, the chicken Madeira, the burrata, and the focaccia. Good pizzas as well. Great spot after a day of sightseeing!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,399)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Excellent service from Jeny. Good choice of food and drinks. Our meals were very good. Hot, well cooked and tasty and all at a very reasonable price. A breath of fresh air in pricey London.

2  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great place just by county hall, over the bridge from the houses of parliament.

The food was amazing! I had pork and it was cooked to perfection! Nice crispy top for the fat, and juicy not dried out like it can be if not cooked correctly. They said everything was made in house and it shows.

Judy who served us was great, perfect service and quick even saved my umbrella when i had to go back to get it!

1  Thank ukcharlieboy
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great night out here. Service was prompt, very friendly and relaxed; ambience was relaxed and atmospheric and the food was amazing. I had the mushroom soup for starters and a seafood linguine for mains; both were absolutely impeccable, can't fault this place at all :)

1  Thank Claudia B
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had been craving Italian food throughout my trip in Europe and stumbled upon this place just roaming around sightseeing. Although I felt a little rushed in the beginning as I was told that the restaurant had a reservation at 6:30 and I needed to be done by then, everything else was perfect. My server Vittorio (I believe was his name) was very attentive and friendly. Highly recommend this little spot next to a lot of good sightseeing spots.

1  Thank Victoria E