US$205
US$171
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$251
US$211
US$165
US$153
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$120
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$124
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$73
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$151
US$133
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$88
US$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$170
US$142
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

2,201 results
All reviewsjelly beansrubber duckmoorgate tube stationbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolatesliverpool stwalk in showeron arrivalhuge bathroomrose petalsjunior suiteexcellent hotelseparate showerlittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I booked this hotel for my girlfriend and I as part of a birthday weekend for her. Whilst booking the hotel online, I mentioned that we were celebrating her birthday in the booking and on arrival we were pleasantly surprised at receiving a complimentary room upgrade, free chocolates in the room and a hand written card! Very nice touch Apex. The room itself was immaculate. Believe me when I say it looks identical to the pictures. Everything worked in the room including the massive TV and the iPod dock. Room service was delivered promptly. The ONLY thing I could pick at was that the beautiful free standing bath filled up very slowly. I called the reception and they sent a member of staff upstairs right away. They gave us the option to change rooms but as it was such a minor detail we declined. I almost didn't want to mention this as it may detract from the perfect picture I painted, however, I think the mark of a good establishment is how well they handle issues that inevitably arise and I must say, they dealt with our issue very well. The Apex isn't the cheapest hotel but I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Thank you Apex for a lovely weekend

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed here for one night at the end of March. The hotel is close enough to the tube station. Great location for us. Even though the city shuts down at the weekend you are still within walking distance of many places. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was booked as part of a theatre package but I can honestly say I would choose this hotel next time we go. The hotel decor is very boutique stylee with the rooms furnished in a modern style and bathrooms that are large enough for both a bath and a double shower (we only had a standard room!) Loved the docking station and the large TV! We would highly recommend this hotel as a good night sleep is a given as it is so quiet outside.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank liz w
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed here over a weekend and the City of London is pretty dead then, shops, cafes all closed as the working week is over. The good side of this being it's very quiet, no traffic or people noise. A bit sci-fi like but really a good location, handy for tubes and stations etc.

The hotel is compact but the rooms are pretty big, well fitted out, great TV and (after a struggle to get the heating working) warm. Breakfast is really good, massive choice and for an extra tenner the choice of lots of hot stuff for two. Staff very helpful but not familiar with local street layout or able to give directions.

Downside - bar was a bit pricey, no decent views either as you're in pretty narrow streets.

Room Tip: Higher floors would be better, maybe a chance of getting a view of some sort. I'd imagine this hotel is full of suits during the week so choices etc. may be limited.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FromEccose
Reviewed 2 April 2012

What a wonderful stay in a lovely hotel.
Comfortable rooms with loads of rooms - loved the large shower.
Location - perfect for us as we were not too far from London Bridge for Borough Market and South Bank and also for Spitalfields Market. Nice to be in a quieter area of London for a good night's sleep.
Rooms are tastefully decorated.
Staff are friendly and not too intrusive.

Would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LouiseH123
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We spent a Saturday night here in March. Although we arrived quite early, 1pm, reception were able to check us in straight away. The rooms are amazing! We had a deluxe room, which had a separate seating area with its own TV. The beds are very large and extremely comfortable. The bathroom has a bath and a very large shower cubicle. The shower has an overhead shower head as well as another a bit further down the wall. Ideal if you don't want to get your hair wet! The room also has plenty of plugs near the mirrors.

Bose iPod docks, complimentary snacks, water and magazines were nice touches. Bar prices were reasonable - bottle of wine from £20. Toiletries in the bathroom were good quality - Elemis. I loved my rubber duck!

The hotel is tucked down a quiet street. We slept with the windows open and weren't disturbed by any traffic noise. The area is very quiet at the weekends but the hotel is very close to Moorgate, Bank and Liverpool tube stations and lots of bus routes. Spitalfields market is very close for breakfast.

Overall, this hotel definately deserves its rating as one of the best hotels in London!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms on higher floors have balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends