“Two Star Service and Attention to Concerns Negated Four Star Advertisng?”

Apex London Wall Hotel
Ranked #47 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Thank you - unfortunately the stay was not satisfactory and the Apex London Wall Hotel service was not at a Four Star level - neither meeting your advertised, published and promised standards nor my expectations upon referral - accordingly the matters worrying me have been directed to your Chairman and Board Directors for rectification and response. these were detailed in a letter plus attachments before I left and handed to the Concierge for posting personally to the Chairman.

Until I am satisfied that more than passing reference by management has been made to my Feedback relevant to the various matters raised - e.g. cleaning, privacy and the disturbing of guests, inability to meet simple photocopy requests, assuming a right to letters addressed to others, inability to understand your own telephone messaging/voicemail systems, safety and comfort of older persons using the bath and shower ... denial of access to a room 321 for a period - a room which had not been cleaned for nearly two days .... lack of initiative in resolving issues as they arose etc NB all issues submitted in writing over three days ... then I cannot reasonably encourage others to use the Apex Hotels Limited services.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank trailswest2008
KarlM446, General Manager at Apex London Wall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Trailswest2008,
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. Following your correspondence during your stay with our Hotel Manager and that of our Chief Executive Officer since your departure we would once again like to apologies that your experience during your stay did not meet your expectation of a Four Star Hotel or that of the reputation we have built since opening from the majority of our guests positive experiences. We always strive to do our best for all of our guests, and take all feedback very seriously especially where we fell short in our service as to learn and improve our where we can. I can assure you any necessary corrections in our product and service delivery are being addressed.
Kind regards
Karl Mitchell
Cluster General Manager

There are newer reviews for Apex London Wall Hotel

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very comfortable hotel at a reasonable price right in the middle of the city. Very nice room, and close to several tube stations.

A little bit of distance from major tourist attractions, but in a nice quiet area, and easy to get around.

Very friendly staff, too!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This hotel is very nice and located on a quiet street only 1 block from my office. The room was ready at 11am after my long flight from the US. My room was recently updated and really nice. I look forward to my next stay at the Apex London Wall.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my Maid of Honour the night before my wedding last month. I can not rate this Hotel highly enough. Having looked at a view hotels before booking, including a local 5 star hotel, this was leagues ahead of the competition. The service from every single person was consistently first class from the first phone call to checking out.

A special mention to Megan who showed me round before, helped me choose a room, was highly responsive and helpful with any queries I had prior to my stay and was almost as excited as I was about the wedding!

Everything was perfect, the room (a balcony suite) was good value for money and absolutely huge. We had bundles of space to get ready, hang out dresses, have hair and make up done and prepare. Was a nice touch having a balcony which we fully utilised.

I know the area well anyway, but worth mentioning for those who don't - it's really accessible to everywhere with tubes within a few mins walk. Moorgate (5 mins) Liverpool st (10 min) Bank (5-10 mins). Main shops directly around hotel are shut on weekends but a ten min stroll in different directions and you've got Spitalfields, Liverpool St, House of Fraser, London Bridge and St Paul's with the West End a short tube ride away.

I would highly recommend this hotel to any friends coming to stay. My family from overseas stayed at a 5 star hotel round the corner and said my room and hotel and service was much better in their opinion. Having viewed their hotel before booking the Apex, I agree. I couldn't fault anything about this hotel or my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was very welcoming and the hotel room was of superb quality. The bathroom was spacious and perfectly cleaned, and the room was excellent. A big and comfortable bed with a small sofa in front.

Even when being in central London there is no noise to speak of in the rooms and everything you'll need is a only short walk away.

This hotel is highly recommended if you are to visit something around or in the bank district.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business