Apex London Wall Hotel
Doubletree
US$191
US$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$121
  • Bar/Lounge
US$171
US$136
US$224
US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$75
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$145
  • Free Internet
US$351
US$239
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$86
US$72
2,164 results
All reviewsjelly beansmoorgate tube stationrubber duckbusiness districtelemis toiletriesglass of proseccobox of chocolateson arrivalliverpool stwalk in showerrose petalshuge bathroomjunior suiteexcellent hotellittle toucheswould highly recommend this hotelmodern hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very comfortable hotel at a reasonable price right in the middle of the city. Very nice room, and close to several tube stations.

A little bit of distance from major tourist attractions, but in a nice quiet area, and easy to get around.

Very friendly staff, too!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This hotel is very nice and located on a quiet street only 1 block from my office. The room was ready at 11am after my long flight from the US. My room was recently updated and really nice. I look forward to my next stay at the Apex London Wall.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my Maid of Honour the night before my wedding last month. I can not rate this Hotel highly enough. Having looked at a view hotels before booking, including a local 5 star hotel, this was leagues ahead of the competition. The service from every single person was consistently first class from the first phone call to checking out.

A special mention to Megan who showed me round before, helped me choose a room, was highly responsive and helpful with any queries I had prior to my stay and was almost as excited as I was about the wedding!

Everything was perfect, the room (a balcony suite) was good value for money and absolutely huge. We had bundles of space to get ready, hang out dresses, have hair and make up done and prepare. Was a nice touch having a balcony which we fully utilised.

I know the area well anyway, but worth mentioning for those who don't - it's really accessible to everywhere with tubes within a few mins walk. Moorgate (5 mins) Liverpool st (10 min) Bank (5-10 mins). Main shops directly around hotel are shut on weekends but a ten min stroll in different directions and you've got Spitalfields, Liverpool St, House of Fraser, London Bridge and St Paul's with the West End a short tube ride away.

I would highly recommend this hotel to any friends coming to stay. My family from overseas stayed at a 5 star hotel round the corner and said my room and hotel and service was much better in their opinion. Having viewed their hotel before booking the Apex, I agree. I couldn't fault anything about this hotel or my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was very welcoming and the hotel room was of superb quality. The bathroom was spacious and perfectly cleaned, and the room was excellent. A big and comfortable bed with a small sofa in front.

Even when being in central London there is no noise to speak of in the rooms and everything you'll need is a only short walk away.

This hotel is highly recommended if you are to visit something around or in the bank district.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The hotel is wonderful, very modern - the room was extremely comfortable, not very big but well appointed. A bit hot but there is air conditioning. The best thing for me about this hotel was the staff. Without exception they managed to find just the right balance between friendliness and professional service. The worst thing was the the cost. The room was expensive (I thought) but maybe not for central London but the bar prices and the mini bar were just extortionate!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple