Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$65.87
from US$63.07
from US$666.46
11,805 results
All reviews great fun life jackets speed boat ginger mike tower bridge thrilling ride speed limit rib ride london adventure great trip james bond recommend this trip twists and turns canary wharf boat trip interesting facts brilliant experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My 17 year old son and 15 year old daughter loved the experience and enjoyed the tour of landmarks. Exhilarating ride and lots of fun!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was absolutely fantastic! I have been to London countless times and repeated many of the attractions but this was something new to me. The staff were all friendly but the guide Ross was particularly likeable, very funny and friendly. The music was a nice, fun touch to our ride on the Thames. Informative and of a good duration, not too long and not too short. It was expensive but we used Tesco vouchers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

bob and skipper roddy where amazing we will be bck again in march to see you guys again yous made the experience fantastic! And if anyone visiting london is thinking about taking this ride along the thames i highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was a beautiful hot morning, so we were just excited and happy in general because of the weather. The Thames Rocket trip was the icing on the cake!! We did a 50min trip, that began with ginger Mike giving a tour on the MIC and Brett giving us a lovely smooth ride. The tour was fun, lighthearted and actually informative, and being from London, I learnt a few things I did not know. After that, the speed picked up, with blaring music, and it was absolutely exhilarating!! I couldn't keep the smile off my face, and never wanted it to end. After it was over, both my partner and I said , we need our own boat!!! 100% worth the visit, I will definitely be going back!

Date of experience: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time doing this. It was so fun and was made better by Bill and Chris’s great sense of humour and hosting skills. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something fun to do in london.