Lowest prices for your stay
US$299
Priceline
US$325
Trip.com
US$286
Agoda.comUS$326
eDreamsUS$299
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

I booked with these scam artists and accidentally booked 1 day before my planned arrival. I contacted them within 5 minutes of my booking only to be told that it is non refundable. I accepted and decided to pay for the mistake and continue with the rest of my stay having advised the hotel I would be arriving late and accepted that it was non refundable. I them received am email on the day my booking was due to start advising me that my booking was now cancelled due to a 'no show'.

I pointed them to the email conversation I had with them, advising that I would be late, to which I received a reply that the dates were not flexible and my stay had been cancelled.

I did manage to speak to an incredibly rude man on the phone who acknowledged all of the above and then offered to sell me the same room again at the same price as it had not been booked.

To confirm, I was not allowed to stay in the room which I had paid for, despite offering to cover the cost of the additional night, and had to book alternative accommodation (I wasn't going to pay them a penny more)

If you are reading this DO NOT BOOK

Room tip: Do NOT book
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2022

Me and 2 of my friends had the worst experience with booking here. We arrived at the apartments without the key code to come in, only to find out that we would not get this without paying a £750 damage deposit, that we “should get back within a week”. Unable to pay, we were refused a refund of any sorts (booking.com were no help either) and were left stranded in London to try and find last minute accommodation for the night. Really wish we read the reviews before booking, the whole thing seems like a scam as none of this info is clear upon booking. We were also able to book even though in the fine print they state they don’t accept under 25s, so we wouldn’t have been able to stay there regardless (although they were happy to have our money anyway).We met another group who had the same issue too. Seems like a regular thing unfortunately, please avoid at all costs.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2022

Booked to stay here over the bank holiday. After we booked they advised we needed to pay a £750 refundable security deposit which we agreed to pay. THE DAY OF ARRIVAL THEY CANCELLED OUR BOOKING stating we could not stay because it was someone's birthday!!!!! We believe the real reason our reservation was cancelled was due to discrimination based on our race as they asked us to send photo IDs of all the guests prior to arrival which we have never encountered before. Judging by the other reviews they likely did us a favour cancelling the booking.

Room tip: Do not waste your time booking this accommodation.
Reviewed 16 April 2022

Do not book to stay here unless you want to be scammed. I made the mistake of booking this property in a rush and didn’t realise I would have to pay £750 deposit.

This company offered me a refund on the day of my booking due to an error on their part meaning my booking was not actually guaranteed despite paying in full and then denied offering this too me.

The woman on the phone was rude beligerent and hung up on me 3 times refusing to let me speak with her colleague who offered me the initial refund.

Emailed and contacted the property 7 times asking to speak to the intitial person I spoke to and they refused to let me speak to him.

Booking.com totally useless and refusing to provide a refund but are entirely culpable because after so many bad reviews are still allowing this company to take bookings via their platform.

To add insult to injury I have had to book another place last minute at an additional cost of £200 so am now out of pocket over £700! That is 10 days in the Caribbean I could have had and instead have been scammed with no refund in sight.

The property also told me that someone had turned up claiming to be me trying to check in when i was 2 hours away on the motorway. So someone has also leaked my data because how else would someone know my booking details?!

Absolutely fuming!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2022

We booked to stay here through booking.com. Immediately received an email saying they want a £750 damage deposit. Rang alarm bells, checked and found it stated hidden in the small print. Read reviews - they are dreadful and SCARY! Doors bashed in by police, doors that don’t lock, dangerous accommodation, etc. We don’t feel safe taking the kids here, so have tried to cancel with both booking.com AND the property.
Booking.com say they can’t do anything (although did say they would at first due to the property’s misconduct, but have since back-tracked). Have rang the property twice - you would not BELIEVE how rude, dismissive and at some points, aggressive, they are! My jaw was literally on the floor!! They spoke over me, raised their voice, wouldn’t listen to what I tried to say and then hung up!! They take your money and honestly don’t care less. There’s no chance we’re risking giving these scammers £750 (which plenty of reviews say you don’t get back!), or the safety of our family by staying here. They’ve got our £270 and they couldn’t care less!
I’m actually in shock that a company is allowed to trade like this AND that booking.com are happy for them to continue to advertise on their site and do this to others too.
READ THE REVIEWS AND DO NOT BOOK HERE!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family