“BAD FOOD BAD SERVICE ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If I could give them minus 100 stars I would give them unfortunately TripAdvisor needs to sort themselves out and gave that option instead of 1 to 5 stares

Horrible food gone for dinner 3 of us I am shocked how they charge twice for dinner compared to lunch and serve bad foid

Bad ambiance very appalling on the buffet lots of things not there and I am shocked to see how people are go and eating in large numbers tasteless rotten food

DO NO GO THERE AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , GO TO NANDOS , CHIQITOS, PIZZA HUT , ANYWHERE BUT THIS ROTTEN PLACE

WON'T RECOMMENDED THIS PLACE IF THEY SERVED FREE FOOD THERE

TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY , TIME

ONE WORD BAD DO NOT GO THERE

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 1st time here. My work is planning a night out in a few weeks for about 20-30 people and I suggested here. I thought I’d go there 1st with my wife as we both enjoy a good oriental buffet. On entering a member of staff pointed at me and said “2 this way”. I let my wife go 1st and followed. He stopped pointed at my wife then at a table 2 rows away and said “sit there”. Ok slightly rude and not a great start but let it go and let’s see it hopefully will get better. We waited for several mins for someone to come over and take our drinks order (as has been the standard in other buffet restaurants before). A couple on the next table heard us talking and said “this is self service here we did the same as you and waited for someone to take a drink order but you have to go to the bar and get your drink and then your food”. “Ok thanks for that the staff could have told us that”. As we went to the bar I see the person who seated us and mentioned to him that I would have been nice for him to tell us this as we came in. He just turned and walked away without saying a word. I asked the the barman for the manager and he said “no manager what’s your problem”. I told him and his response was “so your not eating then”.
Guess what, WE LEFT NEVER TO RETURN.
They lost out on not only 2 customers but a booking for 20-30 people in a few weeks. As we didn’t eat here I cannot comment any more but since my visit I have looked at some reviews here and I’m happy we didn’t eat here.
I have marked this a 1 out of 5 for 1 reason that is the lowest mark here you can’t give a ‘0’ otherwise I would have.

1  Thank D M
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Only one cake on the desert selection which had run out! They brought out a new one which was partly frozen.

We waited half an hour and nobody had come to take our drinks order and when I questioned a member of staff he became annoyed and told me to sit down. Fifteen minutes later I asked someone to take our drinks order again and they finally did so.

Food selection was good in terms of mains and starters- but it was cold and they kept running out of things/not replacing them for a long time.

Desserts selection- very poor.

Dirty environment- toilets were particularly gross.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Overcooked food. Undercooked Chicken?? Awkward Staff, hung about around us silently. Very little dessert selection. Cold food. Bad taste = everything. We BOTH got sick. No instruction from staff when entering.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I went here for my sister’s birthday and I will never eat there again. It’s the worst buffet I’ve ever been to.

It was so cold in there, even the staff complained to us. The staff have on sweatshirts, so you’d think with they would be warm.

They asked us to complain to management, because maybe they would listen to us and turn the heating on.

We weren’t the only ones feeling the cold. Some people were sitting in there with their coats on.

The layout isn’t great because the gap between the bar and the buffet is quite narrow. You have to squeeze past people that are getting food.

The food was pretty tasteless. The noodles were oily and the sesame prawn toast was over cooked and dry.

Service wasn’t great either. We had to ask people to clear our plates. In the end we put the plates on an empty table.

Also, the toilets were dark and cold. The door didn’t lock properly and the water was cold.

They then had the cheek to charge us for service charge, when we went to the bar to order our own drinks.

Overall, it was rubbish. They say you get what you pay for, but for £14 it’s not that cheap. Aroma or Cosmo is better.

I will not be recommending this place to anyone.