Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$27.11
More Info
from US$16.27
More Info
All reviews our tour guide music history perfect guide interesting facts linton soho culture piccadilly
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed the Tour very much. Glenn our Guide for the tour is a very authentic and great guide. It was a fun and awesome experience. I totally recommend to do the Pub tour when you are in London.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

What an amazing tour, very informative and Fun. Our tour guide Alan Howell was the best, very funny and knowledgeable. So great to meet people from Sweden, Germany, India and USA

Reviewed 7 October 2021

These guys are great! We got to see a new side of London and the whole tour was funny, informative and our guide Linton had us all laughing throughout. Thanks again.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2021

Al! What a legend! so lovely and knowledgable. I (21) went with my Dad (57) and both had an amazing time, even for native Londoners we learnt so much. Honestly, had the best time and everyone was hanging onto every last one of Alan's words - whether his own personal stories or history about the music scene. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Our tour guide Alan Howell was excellent. He was so enthusiastic about the music, the musicians and especially the buildings that made the whole tour so enjoyable. Over two hours of information that was all completely new to me and my wife. I would certainly recommend the tour if you like 60’s music and want to go down memory lane, or even Carnaby Street and relive the moment.

Date of experience: July 2021