2,010 results
All reviewsfree soft drinksoxford streethunter restaurantnespresso machinehyde parksky tvmini barquiet streetgreat boutiquedeluxe roomfresh milkrain showerturn down serviceperfect staywonderful hotelluxury hotelafternoon tea
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were extremely helpful and profactive ; the hotel lived up to its “boutique” title in many ways. We took up two rooms for four nights each; the rooms were newly refurbished and quite attractive only the smell of paint was strong in one room. If you want some peace and good service, head there,for sure, but be specific about your room requirements. Ours were great only after management professionally stepped in to fix the hitch regarding our request for adjacent rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Rima,

We are all loving your wonderful feedback after your family reunion at The Arch London. What more could we ask for, then to receive a perfect score and to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. So sorry to hear about the paint smell in the room. We do take extra care when refreshing a room with paint that the smell is not evident, and sincerely apologise if it was the case of you smelling some painting being done.

Being in high season we certainly do aim to acknowledge and confirm all room requests in advance and endeavour to deliver on all such requests. Apologies if there was any inconvenience caused, however I am pleased that it was sorted out by the team swiftly.

We hope to see you again in the near future and thank you for the feedback once again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights, great little boutique hotel. Very classy and comfortable rooms, classically styled. I stayed at another 5* close by (no names mentioned) and this hotel is by far the better choice. Service was amazing from check in to check out. Food in restaurant was good too. Pleasantly surprised as hotel restaurants generally do not have great reputations, but the food (I ate the poached chicken), as well as the service from Charlie & Martina, was amazing. Even though there were quite a few tables around, I felt I was never ignored and eveything needed was provided. Would highly recommend a stay at the hotel and dinner in the restaurant. Will visit again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear CitizenOfTheWorld78

Great username! Thank you so much for your great review of The Arch London. The team and I are very happy to have read your kind comments. you are absolutely right that most hotel restaurant do struggle if you don;t have it outsourced, however we are very fortunate to have very talented and dedicated chefs in the kitchen brigade that cook to very high standards. Flavour counts, and we have this reflected in our seasonal menus.
Thank you for praising the food and service provided, especially to Charlie and Martina who looked after you throughout the evening.

We thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you again soon. You should come and try our Wimbledon inspired Afternoon Tea. Game, Set and Match on flavour!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I stayed at The Arch for one night as I was attending an awards dinner in London.

From the moment I stepped out of the taxi I was looked after fabulously. It was a boiling hot day and I was sat down at reception and offered a glass of iced lime water.

Werner, the porter, looked after me really well and could not do enough to help me. He was the icing on the cake of my stay.

The room was lovely and really nicely furnished. Loved the comp soft drinks in the mini bar, especially it was so hot! Lots of channels on the tv too.

Breakfast was amazing and the service was outstanding.

I would definitely recommend this little jewel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Fran,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback after your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear you were so well looked after by Werner and the rest of the team. We absolutely love what we do, looking after our valued guests, ensuring their time with us is relaxing and enjoyable.

Thank you once again and thank you for recommending our little jewel. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Great Concierge, Wonderful breakfast, great room service and extremely nice and comfortable rooms! Would gladly stay there again!

Neighborhood is very quiet and pleasant and only a few blocks from the Marble Arch and Marble arch subway station, also not far from Paddington Station.

Cheers,
Sean

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your kind feedback after your recent stay. The team and I are thrilled to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the breakfast, room service and comfortable room. It is very important to us to have a product that works well for our guests and to offer an exceptional dining experience. Glad you found the same.

The concierge team also thank you graciously for your kind words.

We hope you will return in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The Arch Hotel was outstanding in every way. The rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable - with added touches like free soft drinks in the mini bar, and a tv in the bath! The concierge were so helpful in organising tours and giving advice on transport or booking restaurants. The breakfast was brilliant and freshly cooked to your liking. Close to the underground, and Oxford St shopping district. Major tourist attractions are walkable if you wanted to. A gem of a hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Jodi09

It's so lovely to have read your feedback and to have shared it with the team. We are very proud of The Arch and equally proud having our guests enjoy their time with us. Making sure we pay extra attention to the littlest detail. For us it is the little added touches that make all the difference. The concierge team are also very happy to have read your comments.

Being a boutique luxury 5 star hotel, we do think of The Arch as a home away from home and happy to know you felt the same.

Thank you for your wonderful review and hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards