“Terror - guilty? Not guilty?”
Review of Lyric Hammersmith

Lyric Hammersmith
Ranked #326 of 1,736 things to do in London
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Taking advantage of the meal deal might not have been the wisest choice, but we did have a lovely evening discussing the verdict of the play. The performance was amazing and seldom have I seen so many people discuss the play during intermission.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Guilty or not Guilty what is your verdict? After listening to the evidence my fellow theatre goers could be heard discussing challenging and disagreeing with each other as to the way each would vote.
I was pleased I had pre ordered on line my drink for the interval so I had time to debate and reach my decision. The interactive verdict of us all brought a collective gasp from the audience.
On one of the hottest days/nights of the year it was a lovely touch that the bar staff supplied water free of charge and were happy for us to refill waterbottles for the journey home.
A great bar a lovely theatre with good seats lots of leg room. This is a place to visit again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I am here on a hot Friday lunchtime, and there's about 20 street food stalls, all from different countries and selling their cooking, average £6+. From 12 midday from now until the end of Wimbledon, they are showing the tennis on a big screen so people can enjoy it together. What a great experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Nice little theatre close to Hammersmith tube station. Very traditional looking interiors contrasting with the ultra modern exterior. The stage was quite high for us in the front row in the stalls but because the show 'Terror' is mostly about what is being said rather than a visual spectacle these were excellent seats for hearing every word of the dialogue and being able to see very clearly the facial expressions of the actors. It got a bit hot and stuffy by the end of the performance. I don't think we had any air conditioning. Would definitely visit again and especially enjoyed the pre:show meal in the Bar & Grill restaurant adjoining the roof terrace.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

On a Sunny day I'm not sure you can beat The Lyric upstairs. Delicious salads and the grill ensures it smells like you're on holiday.