“Great place to stay outside the city center...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay outside the city center. Great restaurants”
Reviewed 24 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

This flat worked well for us and our 3 kids (8-13 yrs). The back yard is beautiful and pleasing to look at from the kitchen. Towels were changed often and everything is as described. There is a bus stop close to the flat that is free to use with your oyster card. Makes the trip to the tube station even faster. Grocery and restaurants all close. We enjoyed being a bit away from the center of town. We usually planned on about 30-45 minutes from our door to activities in town. It was always a pleasant trip on the tube! Thanks Reuven!

Vancouver
Reviewed 15 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“My wonderful stay at 17 Staverton Road, Willesden”
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

This was my first time renting a flat from an owner and was nervous about the process, because of the unscrupulous people out there doing no good, but from the first contact with Reuven, everything was great. Reuven was quick with responding to my emails. The process for the deposit and the check-in was with ease.

Because our visit was divided into two separate stays we had the pleasure of enjoying a flat and a separate cabin in the rear of the builiding. The flat and cabin was great, it was such a pleasure walking into a flat vs a hotel room (all the comforts of home). It was three women renting the flat and it was nice and roomy for the three of us and our luggage. The flat/cabin was nicely decorated, having use of a kitchen (with fully furnished kitchen items) washer/dryer, 2 televisions and even a small balcony/patio was perfect. The location was really good, on a quiet street, a bus line right on the street of the flat and a short walk to the tube station made getting into central London a breeze. Plenty of eating places, and a grocery store, which was very convenient.

Also, what was very helpful, was a listing of "how to's" and what was nearby.

I would recommend renting from Reuven B if you are visiting London and you want to stay away from the hustle and busting of central London. The entire experience was great.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good and easily accesible flat”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The flat had a very good location. It was quite close to the underground station and there were many shops in the area, including a large Sainsbury's supermarket.

The apartment looked quite good, it was spacious and generally clean. The kitchen offered all the necessary things (plates, glasses, cutlery, pans etc.)

Overall, it was a good value for the price paid. I would definitely recommend it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great value and comfort.”
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This flat was completely as expected and more. We had plenty of room and the beds were very comfortable. Check in and working with this renter were both very smooth. The only downside is that you are staying a little out of the center of town, but with the tube it doesn't take long to get anywhere, and we really enjoyed being in a quite community at night.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing