Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$94
US$83
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$210
US$149
US$301
US$166
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$127
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$249
US$177
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$92
The Arch London(London)
US$341
US$303
US$318
US$300
2,146 results
All reviewsspectacular roomcool corner roommirrored doorsbliss productsspg platinumwow suiteshower and toilethip hoteldoor staffpiccadilly circusfirst floorlounge barwest endregent streetcentral locationan upgradeafternoon tea
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Just got home after staying in an amazing wow suite at the W. Everything was fabulous, the suite was the nicest suite I have ever stayed in. The hotel has a great vibe and fantastic guest relations they really make you feel welcome and are always on hand to help with everything. From the moment I booked Jamie was helping me arrange everything. We were collected by the chauffeur service and they had arranged champagne and cake in the suite for my husbands birthday.
Everything was PERFECT!!
Thank you so much to all the staff involved in making our stay so special.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
WLondonLS1, W Lead Insider at W London Leicester Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi ZLGregory

We are so delighted to read your account of your fabulous stay with us and it is great to read that we helped to make your celebration even more special! Please let us know when you may be returning so we can WOW you all over again and we look forward to welcoming you both once more!

Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here several times before but only as a couple. It is our number 1 choice in London. This time we decided to stay with our kids. The design of the rooms is not really suitable for families, so we will return as a couple again :)

I want to mention Adrian in the guest relations who was extremely helpful and responsive and allocated us the rooms we requested. Such a rare quality in central london hotels. Much appreciated.

Check in was pretty lengthy (about 20 minutes) , as there was a line and only two front office employees. Then we were informed that one room had “technical problem” and it would take 30 mins to fix it. It was very inconvenient as it was already 11 pm, with kids after a 6 hour flight . But i should still commend the front office person (don’t remember the name, Spanish I think) . He was doing his best to accommodate us and personally checked the readiness of the room.

The lobby, bar and night club are under renovation.

We had breakfast at the only restaurant , and it was very good, though choice was limited, but still enough to feed us. Staff was good.

The location is unbeatable.

I also want to commend the bell captains and security guards who were very friendly and helpful.

Despite the hotel didn’t meet our expectations as a family (due to size and design of the rooms), it still remains our first choice in London, but only as a couple.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi airwav,

Thank you for staying with us once again - it was our pleasure to welcome you back but sorry to hear you did not find it suitable for your whole family. All of your feedback is very important to us and we will look into each point, always to deliver what is expected from a W hotel. It is great to hear that Adrian was so efficient in arranging everything you requested and I will share you kind words with him as a reminder of why he is such a great asset to our team. I will also pass on your compliments to the rest of our Welcome Ambassadors and Security who do such a fabulous job as you mention! Should you be coming back to us soon, please let us know so we can make sure all is set for you whether you decide to return as a couple or as a family, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Location is good if you are a foodie. Very busy area and good restaurants around. Shopping is close. Hotel has so many challenges.... absolutely no recognition to Platinum SPG. Zero. Rooms are small and awkwardly designed with the sink in the middle of the room . Completely inappropriate and hard to move around. Bathroom and loo are hidden behind the mirrors. Overall looks like the cheapest room on cheap cruise liner. Staff does not respect DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door which is annoying. Housekeeping inconsistent - amenities were not replenished so nothing to shower with on my second day . Complimentary water not replenished either . New bar has miles of training, most of all there was a bartender who was so argumentative when I shared feedback that made me really belittled and uncomfortable . Never went back . Just nasty. Simply don't understand why would one work with public in hospitality if they only want to hear their own voice? On a positive - pop up restaurant and service was AMAZING. Service was spectacular. But unfortunately that was the only thing. Not enough to allure me back. Overall - too expensive and no service no comfortable rooms. I am so sad that I stayed there as my expectations were to be along other W Hotels. Will not come back. No reason.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
WLondonLS1, W Lead Insider at W London Leicester Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hello CDOD1970,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience, although I am very sorry to read of these negative aspects of your stay. We will look into why your highly valued status as Platinum SPG member was not recognized upon this occasion and also pass on your feedback regarding your other comments to the respective heads of department in order to gain further insight. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our recently launched pop up dining concept, although if you wish to discuss any of your comments further, please feel free to contact our Duty Managers on 03464.DutyManagers@starwoodhotels.com

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Stayed here 4 nights as part of a working trip and enjoyed it

1) LOCATION is spot-on in the centre of town, at happening Leicester Square and in front of bustling Chinatown. This property, at the boundaries of Soho and Covent Garden, puts you within easy reach of the relevant Tube stations and makes for a lovely short walk to most of the sights in town. It is also within easy reach of several dozen great restaurants and the main shopping roads. Yes you will be paying congestion fee if you drive, but do you really want to drive in Central London?

2) SERVICE is attentive and efficient. Check-in was at the 3rd Floor and the whole process was handled smoothly.

3) SECURITY is comfortably assuring, with the doormen (kitted out in contemporary casual chic) keeping a constant vigil downstairs at the main foyer. The main sliding doors were accessed by our guest room cards, but the doormen would recognise us and unfailingly assist especially when our hands were full with shopping paraphernalia.

4) ROOMS are snappily attractive in the way only W hotels are capable of. No dreary dusty ornate carvings or elaborate last-century designs. Here we get brightly coloured rooms with energizing colours. The fridge is one of those electronically tagged ones where removing any item automatically triggers billing. Well, you obviously can't store your own drinks. My other complaint is the shower, which has a floor that obviously cannot cope with the overrun and even with a rolled towel (placed there by the housekeeping staff, not by me!) sandbagging the rising waters and with the shower flow obviously tuned down on purpose, seepage into the room continued. The toilet can do with better ventilation, too.

5) PRICE-wise I found it competitive with hotels of similiar pedigree in the area and would certainly choose it over the others.

In conclusion, a great place to stay in when in downtown London. Sure wish they would solve the shower issue

Room Tip: Chinatown is buzzing. So too, is Leicester Square. Get rooms at higher floors during weekends and during events
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi PriyankaALNN,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your highly valued feedback with us. It is fabulous you enjoyed your W London experience, in particular our central location, attentive and efficient service and stylish rooms! Thank you for your additional feedback regarding the design of our showers. We are aware of this flaw in the design which can lead to this situation, and are working on solutions to resolve this.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Its my first visit to W hotel and due hot recommendation from friends that visited W hotels around the globe I expected for more ...
Design wise and the hotel atmosphere .
It is 5 stars hotel especially in London )))
But i can point mainly on the location that great and its it all the other aspects are regular ...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
WLondonLS1, W Insider at W London Leicester Square, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Hello LevinAvi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you felt our location convenient. I also appreciate your feedback regarding the atmosphere, and I understand how, in comparison to some other W destinations worldwide, you may have felt a difference in this matter. As an example, is it difficult to compare our W Escapes (resorts), than our urban locations. I do however hope that you still felt even on the level of service that is to expect from any W property worldwide, regardless the hotel's facilities.

Thank you for staying with us and best wishes,

Adrian Guevara