“Customer of over 25 years”
Review of Cho's Magic Wok

Cho's Magic Wok
Ranked #14,113 of 23,642 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family have been coming to this Chinese for takeaway since we moved to the area. By far our favourite and it's a lovely family run takeaway.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 10 June 2020

Absolutely love this little spot. Salt and pepper prawns to die for. Banana fritters are heavenly!
So fresh, so delicious!
A diamond in the rough.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 23 May 2020

Good Chinese cooking takeaway Not same as restaurant cooking. This is definitely best Chinese takeaway round N13.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

I attended this Take Away yesterday & surprisingly it was empty, I placed my take away order, Iasked them for Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup, Special Chow Mein and Salt and Pepper Ribs.
After awaiting for 10 minutes my order was packed up and I took it home, on tasting the soup it had so much Salt in added it was totally inedible even my dog refused to eat it, then I opened the Special Chow Mein, there was hardly any meat in it & it had No gravy in it, I had asked them to make it Spicy but there was No chille in it & also it was cold & tasted vile so I opened the Salt and Pepper Ribs, there was very little meat on the bones and once again it was Not spicy.
At one time this used to be an Excellent Chinese Take Away but Now it has gone down hill and has reached the bottom of the pit, I would advise you Not to frequent this Take Away, one last thing the Prawn Crackers taste like eating Straw, they are the cheapest of the cheap & expensive at £1.60 for a Very small bag.
The food ended up in the bin which is where this Take Away should be!

Date of visit: November 2019