“I loved it ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$20.01*
and up
2.5 Hour London East End and Shoreditch Street...
Ranked #4 of 1,317 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 10am, 11am, and 1pm in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went onto Rachels Grim reapper tour tonight and really enjoyed my time. She is passionate about what she does and pass it on to you. She is full of information and definitely have a very broad knowledge.
I've been on many sandemans tours across Europe and even though I enjoyed all of them. This one is my personal favourite

Write a ReviewReviews (13,866)
All reviews
"great stories"
in 66 reviews
"buckingham palace"
in 224 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 83 reviews
in 64 reviews
"trafalgar square"
in 117 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Can really recommend this tour! Our guide Rachel did a really great job at „teaching“ history in a very fun and exciting way. With Rachel it was like having a great time with an old friend! Absolute Gem!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time on our Sandman’s walking tour of London or I should say Westminster as we learned. Our guide Angus was exciting and extremely knowledgeable as he took us on our adventure to see many incredible locations. We started by the Apple Store in Covent Garden at 11am. I recommend showing up a bit earlier to spend some time in the market looking at the shops and go into the Apple Store which is a beautiful store in itself. On our tour we had the opportunity to visit sites like Trafalgar Square, St. James Park and the nearby places like the beautiful Buckingham Palace. As we strolled through the streets and the park we would stop and learn of various historical events and interesting stories. The tour wrapped up at Westminster Abbey and the Elizabeth Tower or “Big Ben.” The tour is “free,” but the guides make their money based on tips so I recommend bringing anywhere between 10-20 pounds and tip based on level of performance. After about half of the tour group dispersed he took the rest of the group to a nearby pub Silver Cross by Scotland Yard where we could enjoy some amazing pub fare and a well deserved pint of beer. Some things to note... the tour is roughly 2.5-3 hours and you cover over 10,000 steps according to “Apple Watch.” It is a moderate trek, but I recommend bringing comfortable shoes and be mindful of the weather. We experienced some rain, but were prepared with waterproof jackets and comfortable hiking shoes.