“Dinner”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: European, Polish, Central European
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Everyone loves Polish food – some people just don’t know it yet. Mamuska! is what you call your mother-in-law in Poland… as long as she feeds you well and you love her for it. No matter what your roots, you will feel a little closer to Poland and a lot more upbeat after a hearty meal and a shot of flavoured premium vodka from Mamuska! See you soon!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant first time, food pierogi really teasted like homemade was delicious.. We will go there soon again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Having been here several times in the over the years I decided to introduce a few of my London business associates to Polish food. Let me correct that. Proper hearty home cooked rib sticking Polish food.
The five of us decided to mix some business and loads of pleasure over lunch. A plate of this, a plate of that, and more, a real mix to share. The pierogies, no matter which flavour, are the real deal. Make sure to get the bacon and sour cream side. Golobki (cabbage roll) with tomato sauce, heavenly. Had the crispy spicy chicken wings for the first time. Definitely a repeat item. And there being five of us, we opted for vodka by the bottle. Which quickly became a second. The drinks selection has something for everyone at every price range.
We had no room for dessert, no matter how tempting it was.
Service? We were treated like royalty by the lovely and efficient Whitney. A keeper.
Lunch became a whole afternoon of good cheer and deelish food. We would have stayed longer, but some of us had trains to catch.
Mamuska, Poland, closer than you think. Pick a date and go! You will absolutely become addicted.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

So happy to find a Polish restaurant with vegetarian options. I really enjoyed the pierogies, which were excellent, and the salatka jarzynowa, a very tasty potato salad. I also got a bread filled with sauerkraut appetizer that wasn't all that great, but I don't even see it on the menu anymore.

I needed some guidance to choose a beer, but the woman at the counter, though friendly, wasn't much help, so take a look at their detailed website first to plan your visit if you don't know much about Polish food or beer.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

First time visit with my Slovakian friend. Excellent service for first time customers, menu explained clearly, food good, beers good, price good as well....recommended

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Wow what a find. Popped in with my 84 year old Polish mum who is so difficult to please and she loved it. By difficult I mean by complaining about the food at Claridges and Ognisko restaurants. GREAT fresh cooked Polish food at very reasonable prices and great friendly service. We will be back soon with the rest of the family.

Ian C, Owner at Mamuska!, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Nina! I remember you and your Mom, and your review made me laugh, because I remember how nervous you were when you first arrived, trying to figure out how we work here, with the ordering at the bar, etc. Now I know why you were so nervous! ; ) I did not get a chance to speak to you before you and your Mom left, so this review is a lovely, LOVELY gift; To know that you were happy with the meal and will come back. Tell your Mama she has made our day! See you soon and thanks again, Ian and The Team