“Don't visit this place!”
Review of West Two London

West Two London
Ranked #646 of 923 Speciality Lodging in London
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I've read most of the review, but I thought people were exaggerating, but this is the dirtiest hostel I've seen. The staff was unfriendly, there was only one man(from the staff) who was friendly and helpful.
The toilets and showers were utterly dirty.
The hostel price was cheap, and now I know why. I wouldn't even recommend my worst enemy to go to this place. I've met some really nice people at the hostel and all of them told me I was at the worst hostel ever. I believe them now.

Room Tip: Get nice bunk beds, change your attitude(be friendlier and polite) and get water kettles in every ro...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Linzerr

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Blocked toilets, dirty bed sheets, clueless staff, threadbare curtains, pungent smell of weed and shady goings on. The location is brilliant and only a 5min walk to the tube but that's the only thing going for this run-down hostel. I felt unsafe there and as a result of this I left in the middle of the night and drove home to avoid having to be there for a minute longer.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Rusky556
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The only thing good is the location
However not that close to main attractions

The atmosphere is very strange. Not many backpackers. Lots of creepy people actually living there. So don't ever think about going to the common room if you are female. The kitchen is terrible very dirty. The staff, one or two are nice. The majority is rude. Wifi only in the corridor and stairs.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sandrita D
Reviewed 25 July 2014

What this site has going for it is the location. Just a short, less than 5 minute, walk to Bayswater Underground station (which is on the Circle line). Also, Queens Street is just 3 blocks away which is full of places to eat and shop. We stayed in a 4 person room and it was clean and the beds comfortable, we had a sink in the room as well. On the whole this place served the purpose we used it for...a place to shower, sleep and hold our belongings while we were out around Town. Staff was very friendly, greeting us when we left each morning and returned each evening.

The bathrooms/showers were cleaned several times a day and the hallways vacuumed daily. The public areas were in the basement of the building, and we were not told this until we asked the day after our arrival. (Kitchen, dinning room, and TV room) Wifi is really only useable in the hallways, but you can't just sit in the halls as it would block the stairs access. There are no lifts or air-conditioning in the building. There are also no laundry facilities available inside the building, but there is a laundry mat over on Queens street, so only a short walk away. While the place could use a little sprucing up with paint and small repairs, it isn't a bad place to stay.

Would I stay again? Yes...I would.

Room Tip: All the rooms have bunk beds.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank April S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Friendly stuff, not all unfortunatly. The hostel cleaned quiet often but I guess there were a lot of dirty people in the hostels, I would say like pigs. Because the bathrooms were often dirty and they cleaned few times a day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends