“Avoid this place!”
Review of West Two London

West Two London
Ranked #646 of 923 Speciality Lodging in London
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Rude charmless staff, dirty and smelly rooms and also common areas, noisy and unsafe rooms... Very disappointed... just wondering why so many people still booking... Seriously don't waste your money, there is a lot of nice hostels in london almost the same price.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ollie S

Reviewed 15 September 2014

The worst place I ever slept in! Noisy and bad-smelling. Unfriendly staff. The only positive thing: its location. Why the owner doesn't take care of what could be a beautiful building and a decent hotel?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Having looked at the reviews the morning before we arrived i was a little nervous as the average review said11%. We have stayed in hostels all over Europe and this certainly wasnt the worst! The receptionist was nice and helped us to the nearest cash point (you can only pay in cash which is usual for most hostels but still worth the note) and we stayed in a double ensuit room. The room was dated and very very basic but it was clean and perfect for only one night. The location is great, it has pubs and places to eat on the doorstep and Bayswater tube station is less than 5min walk. The only thing i would say is that it is pretty expensive for what you get (we payed £30 each for the night) which for a hostel is pretty expensive but then again it is London! Had no problems at all with this hostel and would recommend it for those who are used to staying in hostels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I've read most of the review, but I thought people were exaggerating, but this is the dirtiest hostel I've seen. The staff was unfriendly, there was only one man(from the staff) who was friendly and helpful.
The toilets and showers were utterly dirty.
The hostel price was cheap, and now I know why. I wouldn't even recommend my worst enemy to go to this place. I've met some really nice people at the hostel and all of them told me I was at the worst hostel ever. I believe them now.

Room Tip: Get nice bunk beds, change your attitude(be friendlier and polite) and get water kettles in every ro...