Corinthia Hotel London
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$264
US$231
Pullman
US$223
US$193
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$177
US$165
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$129
US$208
US$187
galahotels.com
2,711 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The spa covers four floors and is what I imagine Roman Abramovich's basement looks like, which is to say its impressive. Massages were actually what one hopes for. The changing rooms have a sleep area with separate sleep pods in case the massage stressed you out too much. The wet floor with pool, vitality pool, sauna, steam room is certainly the most stylish and best London has to offer.

Prices seem to be comparable if not a bit cheaper than other high end spas in London

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed ESPA Life at Corinthia. Our magnificent Spa is laid out over four floors, features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, nail studio, indoor pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, marble heated lounges, private sleep pods, a state-of-the-art gym and Daniel Galvin hair salon. The sleeping pods are always a welcome surprise when you feel like relaxing following a treatment.

I hope you return soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights while I was in London for an Easter course. Everything is superb -extremely comfortable bed, spacious room and very functional (Loewe TV in the room, walk-in closet, TV in the bathroom, Nespresso coffee machine). Service is very efficient - everytime I called for service, I would get it in less than 10 mins. Staff is polite and helpful. The hotel is right across Embankment station, and less than 5 mins walk to Trafalgar Square / Charing Cross. Although the area is usually packed with tourists, it's hardly noticeable once you are in the hotel.

Room Tip: Bring your swimwear - the hotel has a very nice indoor pool!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

I am delighted to hear that Corinthia Hotel London was able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Our In Room Dining team will be happy to hear you positive comments about their swift service. Our bedrooms are indeed very spacious being amongst the largest in the London luxury hotel market and are an average size of 45 sqm. We spent considerable time designing our rooms and I am glad you agree they are well-equipped. Our central location is certainly an advantage for our guests and I agree that we have created an oasis of calm in a busy area of London.

We hope you will return next time you are in London.

Matthew dixon

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Being located between Trafalgar square and Big Ben near Charing Cross station the hotel provides excellent opportunity to stay in London on different occasions. The hotel itself is very clean with spacious public areas and spacious rooms. The interiors decor is modern and looks very fresh. The staff is well trained and was very helpful. And do not forget to visit the hotel's marvellous spa.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The hotel is very centrally located and within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, Westminster and Covent Garden. The Hotel has been luxuriously reconstructed by GA Design who have created a calming balance of modern freshness and traditional grandeur. We hope that the attentive care that went into the design is reflected in the service that we offer so I am glad to hear that you thought the team here looked after you well. ESPA Life at Corinthia is our award winning next generation Spa and I am delighted to hear that you were able to experience it.

I hope you are able to return soon

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Being 3 working mums, my girlfriends and I were looking for a luxury weekend escape, and we couldn't have chosen a better venue than the Corinthia. The hotel has been fantastically developed and is beautiful from top to bottom. The common areas are large and lovely to sit in with beautiful floral arrangements everywhere, the bedrooms are spacious and well furnished, and the bathrooms are well thought-out with a modern finish. All the technology is of a modern standard, even for the smallest things like the key cards and light switch. And the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly throughout the hotel.
The spa was particularly impressive. I have been to many hotels and spas globally, and can honestly say the Corinthia's spa is the best hotel spa I've ever seen. The spa's decor is stunning and the facilities are very impressive and spacious. In addition to the sleep pods, there are sitting areas throughout the spa, which means there is always somewhere to sit with a magazine for a quiet read. And the changing rooms were very plush and discrete, unlike many locker rooms where it feels like you're changing right in front of everyone. The treatment rooms themselves are very spacious and the treatments very nice. The pool area has much to offer, including a large heated jacuzzi pool, and large sauna and steam room. If you're someone who prefers more privacy, there are also single sex sauna and steam rooms in the male and female changing rooms.
We did not eat in the hotel, but we did take a stroll through and were very impressed by the spaciousness and lovely decor.
I happen to work for a property investment company, so I am familiar with hotels and the requirement for attention to detail, both in the physical surroundings and service. I am also a Londoner and aware of the Corinthia's competition. After our lovely stay at the Corinthia, I can honestly say the Corinthia is one of the best hotels London has to offer, its only downside being it is slightly (and only slightly) away from the main tourist areas of London. However, the hotel rooms, facilities and staff are the best I've seen for a while. Claridge's looks tired in comparison! My girlfriends and I have vowed to return for another getaway very soon!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lesley D
MathewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for you wonderful review. What a lovely idea for a weekend escape and we feel privileged that you chose Corinthia Hotel London.

I would have to agree with you that Corinthia is an impressive building. This is all thanks to GA Design who have beautifully restored and designed the majority of this hotel. A lot of time and effort went into the finishing touches of our rooms, in the hope that we make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. Our bedrooms are some of the largest in the luxury hotel market with an average size of 45sqm and are all equipped with up to date technology.

ESPA Life at Corinthia is perfect for outings with groups of friends or even to relax on your own. As the Spa is so large (arranged over 4 floors) it means that you won’t be disturbed by other guests and can take full advantage of the facilities on offer. The thermal floor includes heated Cleopatra Beds, a pool, an amphitheatre sauna and a vitality pool amongst other things. There are also private areas of the spa where one can take a nap or just escape. It seems that you and your girlfriends thoroughly explored all of these areas. I hope you were equally impressed with the treatments that you received.

The hotel also has two restaurants – The Northall and Massimo Restaurant and Oyster Bar. The Northall is proving very popular serving the Best of the British cuisine with produce sourced from artisan suppliers all over the UK. In contrast to this Massimo is a Mediterranean restaurant specialising in seafood. David Collins emphasised this in his design for the restaurant. You must try these next time you visit.

We really appreciate your feedback as your profession means you will have an eye for things we should be improving on. Your complimentary review has confirmed that we are on the right track with pleasing our guests. This Grand 21st Century hotel looks forward to welcoming you and your friends again.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

This was our second stay at the hotel. It is simple the best hotel we have stayed at. If visiting London i am not sure why you would stay anywhere else as it is so close to so many great tourist attractions.
The hotel itself is pure luxury, marble, granite and fantastic soft furnishings all the way.
The spa is, i think one of the largest in central london. Its an Espa spa, and is tranquil, relaxing and pure indulgence. The whole experience is a real must and i havent even mentioned the staff.
Friendly, professional and knowledgeable.
Cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pppp4040

Thank you for returning to Corinthia Hotel London and I am glad that we have impressed you for a second time. We are very centrally located which is often what attracts our guests – a few moments from Trafalgar Square, Westminster and the South Bank.

We like to think of ourselves as a Grand 21st Century Hotel, combining luxury with comfort and I am glad to see that you agree.

ESPA Life at Corinthia is the largest Hotel Spa in London and should not be missed if you want to relax. Our thermal floor is complimentary to all our guests – heated Cleopatra beds and a dip in the vitality pool are the perfect way to spend an afternoon. Perhaps next time you come, you could try Afternoon Tea.

I shall pass on your kind feedback to the team here at Corinthia London and I hope you will join us again soon.