Corinthia Hotel London
Very Good 4/5
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
    2,709 results
    All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 30 May 2012

This is a beautiful hotel with great service. I was in London for work and stayed at the Corinthia for a few weeks. The employees at this hotel are wonderful and make every guest feel welcome. Rooms are spacious with great amenities (beautiful bathrooms and nespresso machines). Hotel also has an extensive spa with a very functional gym. I would not hesitate to stay at the Corinthia hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
    MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

I greatly enjoyed reading your wonderful review of your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel London and was glad to hear that you enjoyed the spacious rooms and our ESPA Life spa and gym. It is always great to hear that our team have made our guests feel so welcome. I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Wow, this place ticks all the boxs, great staff, food, atmosphere, rooms, infact I cant find fault with this Hotel,.They treated us like a president, (the presidential suite is the nicest we've ever seen). Stay here if your in London, worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank USA_tigers

Thank you for your wonderful review of Corinthia Hotel London. I was very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our team treat you so well. I hope you will visit us again shortly.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I didn’t really see much point in putting a review on since they have so many great reviews already but one thing everyone has forgot to mention about this hotel is the check in/check out at your leisure, this is amazing how many other hotels in London could offer such a service – definitely beats the usual & inconvenient check in 2pm check out 11 or 12. This hotel is truly wonderfully and well deserved of its 5 star status. I have had the pleasure of staying at the hotel 3 times now and upon my third arrival not only did the Check-In staff remember me & welcome me back but also the Manager introduced himself and welcomed us. One of the best welcomes I have ever received in a City hotel. If your budget doesn’t stretch to an overnight stay you could also visit for a truly delightful afternoon tea or a visit to the fabulous Spa. Either way you will not be disappointed and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to business and leisure travellers alike. Well done Corinthia.

Room Tip: I prefer city view rooms as the courtyard rooms could be a little stuffy and you can hear noises from the outdoor terrace. But this is only a personal preference.
    • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Orm-1

I was pleased to hear that you have received many a warm welcome upon arrival at Corinthia London and that you have been enjoying our flexible check-in/check-out policy. We greatly value our guests’ time and their schedules and understand the importance of prioritising that.
    Thank you very much for such a wonderful review, you recommendation is greatly appreciated. I hope to welcome you to Corinthia London again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I would normally wait until we've checked out of a hotel to write a review, but this hotel just makes you want to rave about it. We checked in a day late due to a significantly delayed flight, and arrived exhausted mid-morning on Monday. We were greeted warmly (by the nicest and most helpful gentleman - Nuna - I am sure I didn't spell that right) despite that I'm sure we looked a little like something the cat dragged in. Nuna wished me a happy birthday (we checked in on the actual day of my birthday), and we were shown to our room.

The room they took us to was lovely, but it was located on the exterior of the building and we'd booked an executive courtyard room. We're both light sleepers and like the quiet of a courtyard. I hated to leave the room (which had a birthday card, fresh fruit, a box of chocolates, and flowers!), but we asked to be moved to an interior room. They kindly agreed, but said one wasn't available at the moment. They treated us to breakfast while we waited, and then upgraded us to a junior suite so that we didn't have to wait any longer! (I think Nuna could tell how badly we needed a shower!)

And the kindness has continued...when we mentioned our luggage had been lost, they insisted on calling to check the status both with the airline and then the courier company who was delivering it. And, during the day while we were sightseeing, they provided status updates through memos left under our door.

The doormen, bellhops, and concierge staff have been amazing - giving us directions, tips, booking tickets. They are all so friendly and professional (especially Matthew) Oh, and I can't forget to mention the food - room service last night and now two breakfasts in - it is fabulous, fresh, and downright scrumptious. Were we to travel to London again, we would stay here absolutely. And we definitely recommend it to all our friends.

Julie & Peter Hans

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank OtisNC
    MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I was sorry to hear that your flight was delayed, but am happy that when you arrived you were greeted warmly and that the team were able to make you feel welcome and arrange breakfast while you waited for your room. I hope that once you had been shown to your junior suite you were able to relax after what must have been a very long journey.

At Corinthia Hotel London we like to make the stay for our guests as comfortable as possible and I am pleased to hear that the frustration of your lost luggage was alleviated by our team’s help with this issue. To get a mention by name is a great achievement and I know that both Nuno and Matthew will be delighted to hear that their service enhanced your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you would return for another visit on your next trip to London and thank you for your recommendation.

Perhaps when you next come to the hotel you can try ESPA Life at Corinthia. This is our award winning next generation Spa that is spread over four floors and features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, nail studio, indoor pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, marble heated lounges, private sleep pods, a state-of-the-art gym and Daniel Galvin hair salon. All of our guests have complimentary access to the spa and a visit will certainly ensure you are relaxed before you leave.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Have only had coffee and tea here, not stayed or eaten - and did so again yesterday - in the central lobby - great selection of teas and fab cappuchino - all in beautiful bone china. The Earl Grey and Darjeeling were just what they should be and the little biscuit was delicious. The full eating type teas looked great as did the nibbles they were serving with drinks.
    Hesitated to review as it would be a shame to have to book !

Room Tip: there is an inner courtyard with fires in the winter and lovely to sit in during the summer under the sunshades.
    • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

I am so happy to hear that you are able to come to the Corinthia London and enjoy relaxing over a cup of coffee. The Lobby Lounge has a wonderful calm atmosphere and is also a sumptuous setting for Afternoon Tea, when you have time. All our china has been produced bespoke by William Edwards and we feel complements perfectly the overall look, feel and décor of the Lobby Lounge.

I hope you will continue to return to the hotel.

Kind regards