Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$228
  • Fitness centre
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$189
US$168
US$152
US$154
US$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$86
US$84
Hotels.com
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$128
  • Free Internet
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$96
US$181
US$154
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

2,811 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed 28 October 2012

What more can a person say about this hotel. Location is about the only thing not given to much mention in the reviews and this is just so well placed, we walked to all the sights we wanted to see. The reviews tell the rest of the hotels best points. 6 star rating from our family.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kiaussie
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Corinthia Hotel London. The hotel is centrally located in the heart of culture, politics, business and entertainment, making it within easy walking distance to many of the city’s main attractions. We are easily accessible from all areas of London and provide fantastic river views of the Thames. I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Stayed here last week for 2 nights on the Autumn Retreat deal which included english breakfast and dinner in the Northall restaurant.
We picked the hotel because of location and the improving Tripadvisor ratings. It is clear that the hotel follows all its feedback and acts on it. I have already given my feedback to the hotel via the after visit e-mail survey.
I had booked the hotel using their own website and at the time of booking I chose a non courtyard deluxe king but my print out only said deluxe king. I thought that it might be difficult to guarantee where the room would be as the hotel allows 24 hour check in. As it turned out the room was a courtyard view.
The room was large, clean, with a small wardrobe/dressing area. There was a small balcony area opening into the courtyard but there is a sign on the window advising that you may be locked out of your room as the door does not open from the outside. Probably good for security but I felt you could easily miss the sign or not understand it if english is not known. The internal doors in the room did not shut properly.. building snags that should be sorted by now.
Went to dinner in the Northall, meal and service were very good, although menu restricted to 1 of 3 for each course.
Visited the cocktail bar, and again all fine there.
Next morning went for breakfast. Taken to a table, given menu, and coffee was brought. However no-one came to take our order, even though it was very well staffed. My husband told one of the managers that our order had not been taken. Still no-one came. We just helped ourselves to the buffet instead. We thought this was quite rude and the service was not up to the standard you would expect. It really did affect what I thought of the hotel. I wrote a letter to say what had happened and handed it to reception.
We went out for a full day and returned at 7pm and went to reception to book a time for dinner. No response to letter. Went to the room. It was being turned down for the evening! By the way did not get chocolates as others have written... it was boiled sweets.
Dinner fine.
Opened the curtains in the morning to see fag ends lying over the balcony and courtyard area.
Went to breakfast , and we were given an apology for what happened previously. We were offered dinner in Massimo as recompense but that was changed to lunch when we said we were leaving that day.
At check out, I was to be charged for dinner in the Northall for one night. The receptionist went to query this and came back and said that it was indeed included in the room rate. I told her that I probably would not book a "deal" again as I did not rate the breakfast.(poached egg tasteless and overcooked).
Massimo lunch and service excellent.
Overall the hotel is fabulous in all the public areas.It seems to be the hotel to be seen at and seems really "bling". There seems to be a lot of business and media people. I did see the rent a mob and photographers but none of the drama reported in the press. I think we were expecting too much.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lady M

Thank you kindly for your review of Corinthia Hotel London. I have noted your concerns regarding our breakfast service as to our menu selection in the Northall Restaurant and I would like to take this opportunity to extend my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you as a direct result. I appreciate your frustration with the delays you experienced and I will personally address the issue with our management team in order to continually improve our service. I am most thankful you brought the incident to the attention of our Front of House team and we that were able to offer means of restoring your faith in the hotel. As you mentioned you submitted your comments to the hotel, which we have received. We take customer feedback very seriously as comments like these enable us to continually strive for service excellence and improve our product. Furthermore, I will ensure that the snags you encountered in your room are addressed immediately.
I do hope you have had an otherwise enjoyable stay with us and I very much look forward to welcoming you back at Corinthia Hotel London in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

The Corinthia Hotel has the softest linens and fluffiest pillows ever!! Since my husband was on business, I appreciated the double doors separating the sleeping area from the hallway into the bathroom. But the powerful rain shower is motivation to get up. The lovely bathroom has heated floors, towel bars and includes a TV but had no outlets for a hairdryer. Inconvenient.

The gorgeous hotel is in a fantastic location for sightseeing. But you may be tempted to stay in and enjoy the attentive staff serving Afternoon Tea, the stunning spa and pool or relax on courtyard patio with fireplaces at each end. You're going to love this place!

Room Tip: The first floor has windows midway up the wall that are at ground level. While they open into an enclosed courtyard, it may give you the feeling you're in the basement. The room was spacious, but our desire for a higher floor was quickly and kindly processed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TOCazzie

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel London. Our rooms have been designed for the 21st Century traveller, allowing areas of the room to be compartmentalised. Our bathrooms are well equipped with LED TVs at the foot of the bath, heated marble floors, rain showers and ESPA products from our magnificent spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia.
Afternoon Tea is served in The Lobby Lounge under the soaring dome of the ‘Full Moon’ chandelier designed by Chafik Gasmi and Baccarat. I look forward to welcoming you back with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Just spent my birthday weekend at this beautiful hotel!! The staff could'nt do enough for us and the hotel its self is simply gorgeous! The massive bed has to be the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and that includes my own at home!! The decor of the room was wonderful right down to the smallest detail, they even put an umberella in the wardrobe. The marble bathroom with double sinks and a fantastic shower was very luxurious. including a TV set in the wall to watch whilst relaxing in the bath. The bar had a nice ambiance with a piano player. All in all this is a lovely hotel and well worth the price.One minor detail was we bought a bottle of wine in the restaurant and wanted to take the remainder into the bar to finish there but apparently it was not allowed which seemed somewhat petty, not the staff's fault as they were willing to ask the manager but we declined and left the bottle of wine as did not want to make a big deal out of it.
Great location for the West End and Covent Garden and all the best London sights are in easy reach.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel London and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us. We aim to provide the best service possible, going above and beyond our guest’s expectations creating a personalised experience for each individual and valued guest. Our bedrooms are some of the largest in the London luxury market with an average size of 45m2. All our bathrooms are equipped with LED TVs at the foot of the bath, double sinks, rain showers and ESPA products.
Bassoon Bar is our musically themed destination bar and provides an intimate space to relax in an enjoy the live performances and delicious cocktails. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with us so that you may explore our other bars and our magnificent spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We recently spent one of the most wonderful weeks at the Corinthia Hotel.

First let me start with a couple of small nuances that we encountered. Get them out of the way, before I rave about the hotel. I must emphasize that our opinion of the hotel was not impacted negatively by any of these.

If you are a fan of the X Factor UK you will be delighted to know that the contestants stay at the hotel. If not, you would want to know that the front street entrance is often crowded with fans and paparazzi. The contestants do love the attention. We learned to use the back entrance to avoid overcrowding. Unfortunately, there is not taxi service there.

The morning after our arrival we dined in the bar area of Northall for breakfast. Shortly after we were seated we were told that they would be removing the buffet and beginning to set up for lunch. They also swept the floor around us as we rushed to finish our breakfast. There are other options within the hotel for a late breakfast and I wish they had informed us before we were seated. Specifically, the Lobby Lounge and Northall.

When we checked in we were initially given a room that was not overlooking the courtyard as reserved. Upon notifying the front desk of this, after some time they moved us to a courtyard room which smelled of smoke. The bellhop agreed and we waited for a third room. 3rd time was a charm.

Once we were settled into our new room, much earlier in the day than any other hotel would have your room ready, our special stay began. The Corinthia thought of everything when they designed this hotel. The room was spacious, overlooking the courtyard with a small balcony. The wardrobe space (yes I said wardrobe), is bigger than most people I know space in their home. There are plenty of drawers, shelves, and rods for organizing your belongings. The safe is large enough to store any of your valuables. It was also nice to be able to leave our luggage in this space and out of the actually living area. The white marble bathroom is huge and includes separate areas for the shower and toilet. I have never slept so good in a hotel before. The hotel was completely booked during our stay and we never heard the smallest sound while in our room.
The king size bed was, well ...fit for a King! Amazingly comfortable. You have the ability to control all of the room lighting from your bedside table. First time I've seen this in a hotel. After I ruined my blow dryer, I was dreading the thought of the typical in room blow dryer provided by hotels. I should have known better. Even the blow dryer is amazing professional quality.

We had wonderful service throughout our stay. Concierge was helpful with last minute theatre tickets, tour reservations, and restaurant reservations. We were thrilled with all of their recommendations. We dined at all of the hotel restaurants and were not disappointed by the food selection and quality or the service. We enjoyed the beautiful Lobby Lounge on many evenings for a pre-dinner drink. I did go to the Daniel Galvin salon once for a blow dry. Ricky is a master. The best blow out I ever had!

The staff goes out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable and exceptional. They are 100% sincere when they ask you if there is anything they can do for you. I was asked while walking in the corridor, in the elevator, and all the more obvious places if there was anything I needed. The Corinthia Hotel takes service very seriously and they deliver on this.

We can not wait for our next stay!

Room Tip: Room 535 is beautifully appointed overlooking the courtyard.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ZIMBoston

Thank you for your review of Corinthia Hotel London. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful weekend at the hotel, however I was concerned to learn of the issues you encountered upon arrival. The Northall serves breakfast until 10.30am and this should have been explained to you before you were seated to avoid any disappointment. As you rightly highlighted, The Lobby Lounge also serves breakfast and this may have been a more suitable option in this situation. I would like to extend my apologies that this was not communicated to you effectively on this occasion.
I have equally since addressed the issue of your room allocation with our Front of House team, to ensure we maintain the highest service standards. I am however most pleased you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. GA Design is responsible for the redesign of the hotel and they have managed to create an elegant space combining the perfect mixture of traditional grandeur and modern freshness. The design of the hotel is entirely bespoke and aims to redefine luxury, creating a calming environment for those travelling on business and for leisure.
Our bedrooms are some of the largest in the London luxury market with an average size of 45m2. Our courtyard rooms are extremely quiet and provide a peaceful night’s sleep. Our bathrooms are spacious and equipped with rain showers, ESPA products and LED TVs at the foot of the baths.
The Concierge team is very knowledgeable and go above and beyond our guest’s expectations to help create the perfect Corinthia experience. The Daniel Galvin salon is a wonderful addition and I will of course ensure Ricky is in receipt of your kind comments. We continually strive to ensure all our guests have a seamless and most memorable experience with us at Corinthia Hotel London as it is our personal service what makes this hotel special.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.