Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$94
US$82
US$210
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$111
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$299
US$148
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

The Arch London(London)
US$337
US$301
US$315
US$297
3,702 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officebarlow wingst pancrasgilbert scotttrain stationchambers roombritish libraryiconic buildingbeautiful hotelnew wingjunior suiteafternoon teakings crossbrick wallsteam roomfive star hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed at the St. Pancras in March 2018. The hotel is historic and located adjacent to the St. Pancras and King's Cross train stations.

The hotel is beautiful from the outside and the public areas are as well. The lobby is open and airy and the adjacent bar, The Booking Room, is also stunning with high ceilings.

The rooms while refreshed and well appointed are a bit of a disappointment in that they are dark. My room was in the newer section accessible via elevators behind the bar. The window was tiny and let in little to no light. This is probably the darkest room I've ever stayed in. There was a desk in the dark corner which was really too dark and awkward to sit at. The room and bathroom were otherwise fine.

I just wished for more natural light in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jfrworld
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I used a combination of miles and paid cash to book a junior suite in the Chambers Wing for three family members. One week before we were to arrive in London, I received a very gracious email from the St. Pancras asking me to provide our arrival time and any special requests. I responded that we would be flying in from the States, arriving around noon, requested an early check in and a quiet room. We arrived at the hotel around 1 pm, but were told that our room was not yet ready. Around 2:15 pm, we were assigned to Room 181 in the Chambers Wing, which overlooks Kings Cross station. Our room included a very comfortable King bed, antique fireplace, large mirror (leaning against a wall), a large round table and two chairs. The latter meant that the third member of our family had to sit on a bed. We had ordered a rollaway for the third party, which cost $50 GBP. The windows and ceilings were the highest I have ever seen in a hotel room, maybe twenty feet and quite grand in appearance with heavy drapes. The large, sparkling clean bathroom included a separate shower and bathtub, robes and very nice amenities. The hotel staff was all very nice and helpful. It was lovely to watch the goings on at Kings Cross through the large windows, but we eventually realized that we were subjected to the periodic rumbling sounds of the Tube and sirens from passing vehicles; in that I had expressly requested a quiet room, this was disappointing. That said, they did provide two sets of earplugs with the amenities…

We easily walked over to the University of London - Bloomsbury area as well as to London Euston the following day. We really enjoyed the evening drinks, snacks and breakfast in the Chamber Club. The ambiance, service and food offerings in the Chambers Club were outstanding.

In sum, I really enjoyed staying here due to the great location, interesting decor and very kind and efficient service. For those considering a junior suite however, you may want to clarify what you are paying for before you arrive. While our room was very elegant and comfortable, I simply feel that a junior suite (even if it is one room) should have enough seating options for three occupants without someone having to sit on a bead; the hotel knew there would be three because I had informed them ahead of time. I should have raised this point with them, but we stayed only the one night and just needed to rest before moving on the next day. Gold members may want to know that they do not have access to the Chambers Lounge unless paying for a Chambers wing room, but will receive a complimentary bottle of beer or glass of wine in the evening and a full English breakfast at the Booking Office Bar and restaurant.

Room Tip: Historical rooms are in Chambers Wing.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank junodee
Reviewed 31 March 2018

From arrival to departure every staff member we encountered could not have been more welcoming or helpful. I would strongly recommend booking one of the Chambers rooms because this gives you access to the Chambers Club. A great place, with great service and a really very good offered great of food and drinks. It is especially nice if you arrive on an early flight into London as they allow you to wait there for your room to become available. The Chambers room was very well appointed, the bed super comfortable and the bathroom products, well they are very very nice and there are lots of them, and these and the towels are replaced during the turndown service. The hotel is wonderfully located as the St Pancras station is located literally thru a doorway, perfect if you are heading out of London on the Eurostar for example. Also, the Kings Cross underground is also located here and Euston station is only a five or so minute walk away. So for us this was a perfect hotel, with perfect staff in a perfect location, loved it and will be back, it two weeks in fact!

Room Tip: Chambers room, lovely and big, great bathroom products and access to the Chambers Club
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MegandTimC
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed for 8 nights for work. Chose this place for the interesting period architecture. As I stayed on during the days, I got to know more about British economic history, and the role that railway transport had on Britain over the generations.

Check-in was very smooth and I arrived about 7AM, but got the room before 11AM - so I kept my appointments in town after dropping bags off. They put me up in the new wing, abut a few days later, got transferred to their Chambers wing, which is the historic, refurbished and character stylized rooms, for an additional charge.

The best thing about this property is that it's the 'central point' to multiple underground train lines and national railway lines - you could possibly get to anywhere in the UK and Eurostar trains into Paris, etc. Walking around the train station itself is an immense experience, with luxury shopping brands popping up everywhere - almost like a satellite township in itself.

The Booking Office - is also the main dining room and watering hole, all rolled into one - incredible atmosphere and energy to experience. The restaurant manager - former Oberoi executive - looked after me very well... Thank you.

Room Tip: Get yourself into the Chambers wing, even if you have to pay a bit extra...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gul C
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had a massage with my daughter last week with Maria and Natalie; it was the best massage i have had so far. I would highly recomend this spa as the team was very professional,friendly ans welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family