1,029 results
All reviews the club lounge the palm court artesian bar afternoon tea portland place regent street grand hotel oxford circus five star hotel cocktail bar executive room nespresso machine fabulous hotel home away from home roux wigmore luxury
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel years ago, and I am happy to see that it is still well loved, and remember it fondly as a very well-heeled classic (think, Oscar Wilde, Sir Conan Doyle, Napoleon III, Antonin Dvorak, Princess Di, all of whom stayed here) with wonderful staff, beautiful rooms and a resplendent lobby. When I stayed, it was part of the Hilton family, but has long sense become its own glorious 21-century self. May she continue her reign in midtown London for another century and a half. I look forward to returning on my next London visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ghalm00
Bob v, General Manager at The Langham, London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Ghalm00,

Thank you so much for your kind words, and reference to our great heritage. We're so proud to be one of London's iconic landmarks. I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I look forward to playing host to you again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Langham London is very close from the tube station and also close from the shopping places.
It has a very nice indoor swimming pool and the staffs are very kind and friendly. I would like to stay in Langham when I go to London again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
1  Thank fermi31
Bob v, General Manager at The Langham, London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Fermi31,

So happy to read your review. Our Chuan Body & Soul Spa and swimming pool were recently renovated. Delighted to read you enjoyed it. Hope to welcome you again soon.

Very best,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have been staying at Langham London for the last 10yrs. I always try and get a couple nights here when im in London. The staff are great, the service is top quality and the location is perfect for me. If you like shopping and going out for dinner etc the location is the best.
The club lounge is fantastic and well worth it.
Since the renovations have been done the gym, swimming pool etc are all fantastic.
You really cant beat the Langham London for a stay when in London.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank smorgs100

Dear smorgs100,

What a pleasure to read your positive comments and thank you for your continued support over all those years. I am delighted to hear you appreciated our club lounge, which is indeed fabulous, and our recently renovated gym and swimming pool. Next time, you must also try our new Chuan Body & Soul Spa. The treatments are amazing! It would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to continue creating memorable experiences.

Mananging Director

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Late spring/early summer visit. The hotel and associated amenities are without compare in central London. The executive rooms provide enough space to get a few hours of work in at the desk in the room and be close enough to local activities to still have some fun too. Staff is exceptional and concierge went out of their way to help locate a personal service for an urgent matter (local dentist). It’s these details and the quiet elegance that keep us returning to this amazing piece of history

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scottgillanders

Dear Scottgillanders,

What a pleasure to read your positive comments and thank you for your continual recommendation of The Langham, London for future stays. I am delighted to hear you appreciated our spacious and luxurious rooms complimented by engaging service from our colleagues. It would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to continue creating iconic experiences.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Fabulous whirlwind two night stay in London. Club Level always the way to go as in Chicago, our hometown. Expert service delivered with genuine friendliness and care makes we want to move in.
Quality of food amazing. We entertained a few friends at cocktail hour I had not seen in ten years from Oman. Warm, welcoming atmosphere. Can’t wait to return and use the bicycles when we have more time. My husband had never been to London and I had not been in 23 years. We truly and thoroughly enjoyed every minute and detail of our stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
1  Thank onlyprincipessa

Thank you for taking the time to post such a glowing five star review following your recent stay here at The Langham, London. So happy you had a chance to go for a ride on our Langham bikes. I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity of playing host to you again in the coming months ahead.